2019- A Walk That Modi Will Walk All Alone – BJP Supporter
By Nitesh Singh (A Supporter of the BJP)
2019- A Walk that Modi will walk all alone ? Modi and his new age BJP rode to power at the Centre in 2014. Dying economy, all round corruption and decade of humiliation at the hands of world powers – India found its Messiah in Modi. Since then BJP led NDA has had a dream run winning one assembly election after another.
“Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas”–
Modi was able to convince people that for development of India every section of society needs to develop regardless of their caste, creed and religion. It has been 4.5 years since then and a lot of water has already flown down River Ganga. Many allies of BJP turned to be foe. The ones who could not stand sharing a dais have come together to form a so called “Secular” Mahagathbandhan in order to stop the swift flowing Modi wave.
Modi yet stands firmly to be invincible.
– From being one among the ‘Fragile Five’ economies of the world to being the fifth largest economy, Modi and his team have steered the Indian economy. Entire world looks upon, the fastest growing economy of the world, India for their growth
– The declining inflation rate and the increasing GDP, Indian economy has witnessed a positive change under Modi government.
However it is believed that real “Bharat” lies in its villages where the main concern has always been “Roti, Kapda and Makaan” so these economic facts may be of complete useless for the major section of Indian population.
In 1971, Indira Gandhi gave a slogan “Garibi Hatao” however even after five decades since then the poor of India were still seen struggling to meet the basic needs of food, shelter, health etc. Everything changed after 2014. The “ Acche Din” for the marginalised population of India arrived.
– Providing electricity to 18000+ villages
– Making sure that the poorest India becomes the part of financial inclusion through Jan Dhan Yojana Modi is writing a new script of Garibi Hatao.
– Free gas connection to the 5 crore poor families under Ujjwala Yojana and fulfilling their dream of “Pakka Makaan” Modi is working towards his Vision of New India.
– Recently launched Ayushman Yojana or in other words ModiCare, Modi assured free medical assistance of 5 lakhs to the marginalised section of the society.
Many so called experts will never understand that Modi have created a new base of voters for himself, the poor and marginalised ones. Thus, 2019 will be the walk that Modi will walk all alone. with the support of these section of people because Congress believes that 70% of Indian population is still poor and Modi have succeeded in touching the lives of these 70% population of India.