Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered says BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered : BJP Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy today shared a post in Twitter where he shared reason why he thinks Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered. The tweet contains an image of documents that supports his claim that Sushant Singh Rajput was murdered.
The image contains couple of reason supporting the claim of murder. Here are few of the claims
- The picture of cloth hanging from the fan in Sushant’s room, that went viral was hanging too low. Other part is lying on bed, there from the image of cloth that is hanging too low, suicide by hanging is practically impossible.
- Ligature mark around the neck is discontinued. In hanging the belt of cloth ligature mark is continuous from all the sides.
- No eye popped out. While hanging one has suddenly hang himself by removing the table from underneath his feet. The sudden force that is created causes eye to pop out.
- Various marks found on the body. As per the report shared by Swamy, Sushant’s body had various marks on body that suggests beating.
- The report also suggests that Sushant was murdered because he may have been aware of causes of suicide of his former manager Disha Salian’s.
Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide on June 14. Since then several conspiracy theories have been doing rounds suggesting he was murdered. Since his death there has been anger against Bollywood among a section of Indian people. Mumbai police has been investigating the matter, however, on 28th July, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father filed an FIR in Bihar against Sushant’s girl fried Rhea Chakrobothy. His father specifically mentioned that he does not trust Mumbai police’s investigation. There has been call to transfer the case to CBI however, Maharashtra Government have refused to transfer the case to CBI.
The post shared by Subramanian Swamy contains more reasons to back his claim of murder. He has also written a letter to Prime Minister for CBI investigation of Sushant’s case. He also spoke to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar regarding the same matter.