Bitcoin Price Prediction and Forecast (Updated)
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Price at 3:00 AM UTC, 18th Jan 2021
Bitcoin is trading at $ 35771, down 1.7% over a 24 hour period
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Insights
Volatility for Bitcoin seems evident as value has been going up, down, and then back up again. 30% correction for the currency is essentially seen as normal on the market.
After falling significantly for two days ago, Bitcoin has recovered quite a bit and the overall narrative is positive even as the asset becomes more mainstream than ever.
Bitcoin and other private cryptocurrencies are in a race for adoption as central banks such as the Federal Reserve and the European Central Banks are looking to launch digital currencies.
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Technicals
|DailyFX||$ 27735 (S3)||$38625 (R1)|
|Inside Bitcoins||$ 30500||$ 42000|
|FX Street||$ 31164(S3)||$ 37167 (R1)|
Analysts: Bitcoin correction not over yet
Bitcoin Price Prediction: 2021 Predictions
|Target for December 2021||Date When Predicted|
|Pantera Capital||$ 115000 by August 2021||14th Jan 2021|
|Kinetic Capital||$ 100000||14th Jan 2021|
|Morgan Creek Digital||$ 100000||14th Jan 2021|
Bitcoin Price Prediction: News Updates
- UBS: Bitcoin will disappear like Myspace
- Institutional Investors Bought $2.8 Billion in Bitcoin Through Grayscale In Q4 2020
- Here are the latest findings of the Benzinga Bitcoin Traders survey
- As a mining difficulty occurs in the Bitcoin market, the hashrate of the currency has hit 165.38 EH/s.
- There was a transfer of $500,000 worth of Bitcoin to prominent right wing organizations and activists in the United States to 22 different wallets, less than a month before the Capitol riot.
- Forbes: Wall Street is not investing in Bitcoin
- Bitwise survey says Financial Planners more likely to consider Bitcoin in the future
- Is Bitcoin a wise investment? Read this
- List of Public listed companies that have Bitcoin in their balance sheet
- With the current state of BTC, the currency will likely not fall back as low as $4,000 as it did in previous years, but a floor of $15,000 to $20,000 is possible.
Experts voice their opinions on Bitcoin investment
- Warren Buffett: Bitcoin has no value
- Argentine Billionaire Marcos Galperin Says Bitcoin a ‘Better Store of Value Than Gold’
- Robert Lons, the co-founder of BitcoinWebHosting.net, emphasizes that the regulation of the supply of BTC is flawed, since it creates an incentive for people to hoard the currency instead of spend it, stating that it needs to have an inflationary effect that exceeds the national currency’s inflation in order to maintain success.
- Economist Dr. John C. Edmunds believes that the government should not become involved in the regulation of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies unless illegal activities and fraud are involved.
- Citibank, a financial institution, predicts that Bitcoin will reach a value of $120,000 by the end of 2021.
- Max Keiser, the CEO of Heisenberg Capital, believes that Bitcoin will hit $100,000 after a brief pullback period.
- Panxora predicts that Bitcoin will see record highs in 2021.
- Phillip Christenson, the CFA at Phillip James Financial, explains that though it is good that BTC is decentralized and free of taxations for the private sector, it will eventually need to be regulated by the government more to continue to have power.
- Macquarie: Central Banks likely to launch digital currencies
- Jake Mann, an editor at Insider Monkey, explains that it is difficult for one to recommend Bitcoin has and viable investment to new investors due to its extreme volatility and unpredictable behavior.
- Bitcoin prices will go up even further as more entities start to accept it in transactions
- ECB President Christine Lagarde believes Bitcoin is being used for money laundering and must be regulated.
- Shark Tank’s Mr. Wonderful Kevin o Leary is bearish on Bitcoin
- Mark Cuban says Bitcoin is like dot com bubble
- Lindsay Lohan predicts Bitcoin at $ 100000
- Goldman Sachs Jeff Currie Says More Institutional Investors Would Calm Bitcoin Volatility
- Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 by 2022, Says Early BTC Miner
- The CEO of DoubleLine, Jeffrey Gundlach, stated that he was neutral on the investments of Bitcoin and gold, rather advising investors to have real assets in 25% of their portfolio.
- Yang Li, the chief growth officer of a money app called Ziglu highlighted that the price dip experienced by BTC this week is a positive sign for long term investment because it is becoming more mature as an asset class.
- JP Morgan and other analysts expect Bitcoin to have an even longer bull run, exceeding the price of $146,000.
- Bryan Routledge, an associate professor of finance at the Tepper School of Business, claims that aside from speculation, blockchain technology has also played a role in increasing the value of BTC.
- Dan Roseman of Coinality.com emphasizes that approximately 25% of bitcoin have not even entered the cryptocurrency market, indicating that it is very volatile.
- Braden Perry of Kennyhertz Perry LLC claims that it should remain decentralized and not controlled by the government, rather by the people.
- John Paul Engel, the founder of Project Be the Change, stated that though decentralization of Bitcoin would be a valid way to regulate the free market of cryptocurrency, it will leave it at risk to illegal transactions and scams.
- Merlin Rothfeld of Online Trading Academy tweeted that Bitcoin is up 419%, while the dollar index is down by 13%.
Tyler Winklevoss, cryptocurrency investor and co-founder of Winklevoss Capital Management has retweeted that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are decentralizing money, giving more power to the people in regard to investing.
Willy Woo, a popular BTC analyst has tweeted that Bitcoin is essentially too small to be correlated as of now.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.