Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 vote
Article Rating

Latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions have Lakers ahead with 71% chances and Timberwolves have only 29% chances. Lakers starts as favorites for this clash against Minnesota Timberwolves.

The Minnesota Timberwolves is set to face a massive challenge in Los Angeles Lakers in an interesting Western conference game. The Minnesota Timberwolves is nowhere looking like a strong side, after being subjected to harsh defeats.

On the other hand, Los Angeles Lakers who are the defending champions are looking to get back to best after a slight hiccup against Nuggets. The hosts would be looking to put behind their dismal performance this season against quality oppositions, with the visitors projected to win this battle without breaking much sweat.

Image result for los angeles lakers vs minnesota timberwolves

Timberwolves has lost 20 and won 7 games this season and are at bottom in the Western Conference points table while Lakers with 21 wins are at 2nd spot. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions predict an easy win for Lakers.

image 38
Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Minnesota Timberwolves is looking at yet another disappointing season in the NBA. They are bogged down by the constant losses that has had an impact in the recent performances.

Despite starting on a good note with wins against Pistons and Jazz, their campaign started to take a detour as they were part of an infamous 7-match losing streak.

Their dismal season has carried on with just one victory in the last 5 outings. They are currently battling to avoid wooden spoon after tattering at 15th place in the Western conference.

The Western conference is shaping out to be a close contest with teams like Lakers and Jazz fighting for the top spot. In particular, Los Angeles Lakers are carrying a lot of expectations after glorious run in the previous run.

They have so far lived up to it winning 21 games as opposed to just 7 losses in this season. But the bar is so high for them that the team is expected to fare better in coming games.

In their recent outing against Nuggets, their winning streak of 7 games was broken after an underwhelming effort by the side. 

Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (116 games): Timberwolves – 36 wins, Lakers – 80 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (12 games): Timberwolves – 4 wins, Lakers – 8 wins.

Previous meeting: Lakers won 127-91 on 27th Dec 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Timberwolves:

Karl-Anthony Towns who plays at the center position was in good form against Raptors by pitching in with 20 points and 3 assists in 33 minutes.

Dangelo Russell who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 39.9% so far in addition to averaging 19.3 points.

Anthony Edwards who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 38.2 and a free throw percentage of 80.7 in 26 games this season. He has also averaged 14.2 points per game during the same time.

Jarred Vanderbilt who has played as the power forward has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 6 points and 5.8 rebounds this season.

Lakers:

The Power forward Anthony Davis who is slowly getting back to his best played for 14 minutes where he secured 15 points.

His partner and an all-time great LeBron James hasn’t looked back averaging 25.5 points and 8 assists per game in this edition. He once again top scored with 22 points against Nuggets. Dennis Schroder has been the best of the lot with an 82.5% free throw percentage and an average of 4.4 assists per game.

Kyle Kuzma will have to be started if the side needs to gain that initial advantage. The Michigan based player scored 19 points in 26 minutes. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is expected to fare better than 8.5 points per game this season.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

It is a no brainer that the Lakers are in a better position to win this year’s championship than the hosts. The outright predictions by Oddschecker and SMarkets have echoed the same by putting the Lakers in the top spot with the Minnesota based side nowhere in contention in this edition.

According to FiveThirtyEight, the Los Angeles Lakers are in with a superior chance of 71% whereas the hosts have been tipped to win by a 29% chance.

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x