Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 vote
Article Rating

Both Jazz and 76ers are the table toppers in their respective conferences as of now. For Monday night game, Utah Jazz is predicted to win against Philadelphia 76ers as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions.

With a Monday night win against the Indiana Pacers, the Philadelphia 76ers are now the table leaders in Eastern Conference. Wednesday night they take on Utah Jazz in a home game at Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia.

Jazz on the other hand despite a defeat in their last game at the hands of Pelicans are leading the Western Conference points table. On Wednesday when they play 76ers, they will look forward to improve their away record.

Both the teams have played 35 games this NBA season and Jazz have had an outstanding record as compared to that of 76ers. In 35 games, Jazz have registered victory in 27 games and have lost only 8 games but 76ers have lost 12 and won 23 games. However, a win a last game as well as home advantage may help Philadelphia 76ers to get pass the mighty challenge of Utah Jazz this Wednesday night.

Utah Jazz has 51% chances of defeating Philadelphia 76ers as per FiveThirtyEight. The host Philadelphia 76ers have maintained 15-3 home record this season while the visitor Utah Jazz have maintained 12-6 away record. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions
Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions
Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form

Philadelphia 76ers started off their campaign with two back to back wins against Washington Wizards and New York Knicks respectively. They faced a loss in their third 3rd game at the hands of Cleveland Cavaliers but went on to win 5 back to back games before facing 2nd defeat of this season at the Barclays Center against Brooklyn Nets.

The Philadelphia 76ers have had an outstanding record playing against the teams in their own Conference. Of 24 games, they have won 18 and lost 6 but have been bit on back foot when they faced teams from their rival Conference. In 11 games against the teams of Western Conference, they won 5 and lost 6.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions

In last five games, 76ers have won 3 and lost 2. They have maintained a home record of 15-3 in this season as of now.

Utah Jazz on the other hand started off with a win against Portland Trial Blazers but lost their very next game at the hands of Minnesota Timberwolves. They defeated OKC Thunder but suffered one more defeat in the next game against Phoenix Suns.

In next 15 games, they were simply phenomenal. They won 13 games and lost just 2. They maintained a winning streak of 11 games before losing to Denver Nuggets. Utah Jazz have been dominant against teams from their own Conference as well as teams from their rival Conference.

In 17 games among the teams from their own conference, Jazz have won 12 and lost just 5 as of now and in 18 games against the teams from Western Conference, Jazz have been able to register win 15 games and have lost just 3 games.

In last 5 games, they have won 3 and lost 2. They have maintained a away record of 12-6 as of now in this NBA season.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Head to Head

Utah Jazz have dominated the overall head to head meetings between the two teams. Philadelphia 76ers and Utah Jazz have played a total of 102 games against each other as of now in the regular season. Jazz with 56 victories have lead the one on one clash against 76ers who have been able to win 46 games.

The last 5 encounters between the two teams stands at 3-2 in favor of Philadelphia 76ers. The latest head to head clash was on February 15, 2021. Jazz won by a score difference of 134-123.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

Jazz

Jazz have overall had an excellent combination of team work. Donovan Mitchell have been leading the side. He has has assisted on 5.3 times per game besides 24.1 points and has been on the pitch for 33.5 minutes in this season.

With company of Jordan Clarkson he has been able to play his natural game. Clarkson maintains an efficiency rating of 19.36.

Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 64.1 and a free throw percentage of 59.2 in 32 games. Bojan Bogdanovic has also been one of the solid finds with the small forward stepping up in crunch situations.

76ers:

Joel Embiid has been excellent this season. He has a field goal percentage of 54 and a free throw percentage of 85.1. Seth Curry maintains an efficiency rating of 14.11 and average of 13.1 points in every outing so far.

Matisse Thybulle is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 38.6% and 1.6 steals on an average. He was on the pitch for 37 minutes in his last outing where he scored 2 points and 3 rebounds.

Tobias Harris has averaged 20.8 points per game along with 3.1 assists.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Going the match, Philadelphia 76ers maintains a home advantage as well as victory in their last game will give them an added advantage. Jazz on the other hand are coming off a defeat in their last game but have maintained an excellent away record in this season.

FiveThirtyEight predicts a very close game between the two team with a very small advantage to Utah Jazz. The platform gives the visitors 51% chances of defeating the home side, while for the host chances stands at 49%.

As for other platforms are concerned, the Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions will be populated on game day. However, as for outright prediction, SMarkets picked Philadelphia 76ers as 6th best team in this season who can go on to win the title.

Jazz on the other is considered as 2nd best team who could lift this season’s NBA championship as per both SMarkets and Oddschecker.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Lakers vs Suns March 2

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x