Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win tonight against Boston Celtics as per the latest Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

The NBA has lined-up a series of interesting clashes over the weekend for the fans. Tonight, Brooklyn Nets is all set to pose a strong challenge when they face Boston Celtics in what is considered to be an epic clash.

The hosts are looking in great shape after some important victories whereas Celtics are looking carry this win streak before getting into the play- off games. The game is played in the Barclays Center at 7:30 pm EST tonight. The Nets would be backing themselves to win their 40th game of the season while the Celtics must punch above their weight.

Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts win for Brooklyn Nets in Friday night game against Boston Celtics. The latest Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions also gives an edge to Brooklyn Nets over Boston Celtics.

The latest Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 23rd April.

image 156

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on Drafts King follow this link

Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Brooklyn Nets are having an impressive season so far as they get closer to the post season games. They are currently occupying the 2nd spot in the Eastern conference and have sure shot at the NBA championship.

After a flying starting to their campaign with wins against Warriors and Celtics, they were quite bogged down after losses to Hornets and Grizzlies. But they never looked back as they went on a dominating spree at the start of 2021 that kept them close to the top spot in Eastern conference. In the last five outings, they have managed 2 triumphs taking the victory count to 39 so far.

On the other hand, the last season conference finalists Celtics have done a tidy job in the Eastern conference that has kept them in the fray. They were off to a flyer with a win against Bucks but things didn’t go on expected lines as they struggled to find consistency in their campaign.

Despite doing a better job from then on, the team consisting of talented stars was unable to break into the top five in the table. In the last few games, they have managed to string victories against the likes of Warriors, Lakers, Trail Blazers and Nuggets. They are currently occupying the 6th spot in the table.

Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (202 games): Celtics – 131 wins, Nets – 71 wins.

Playoffs played: Celtics – 2 wins, Nets – 8 wins.

Previous meeting: Nets won 121-109 on 11th March 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Nets:

Kyrie Irving has shouldered the responsibility extremely well as he produced brilliance against Toronto Raptors with 28 points. In addition to this, he has averaged 27.4 points and 6.2 assists per game.

James Harden has lived up to the expectations after clocking 25.4 points on an average in addition to 4.1 turnovers.

Joe Harris has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 14 points and 4 rebounds in his last outing.

Bruce Brown Jr. has done a great job as a small forward with a field goal percentage of 53.7 and a free throw percentage of 74.5.

Celtics:

Jaylen Brown was right in the groove in his last game as he notched up 23 points and 4 rebounds besides 1.2 steals per game.

Payton Pritchard who is the point guard is leading the way in steals in addition to a 3-pointer conversion of 41.2% so far.

Tristan Thompson who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 54 and a free throw percentage of 60.8 in 43 games. He pitched in with 11 points last night.

Jayson Tatum who has played at the forward position is a seasoned NBA player with an average of 25.8 points and an efficiency rating of 21.09 in this edition.

Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Brooklyn Nets and Celtics playing each other always produces some high-quality basketball. According to predictions for this particular clash, the Nets have their noses ahead with a 57% chance while the Celtics have a win probability of 43%.

Looking at the outright predictions, the Brooklyn Nets are the hot favorites with odds of 3/1 whereas Celtics have odds of 50/1 as the 10th favorites to win the NBA championship, according to Oddschecker. Another platform SMarkets has also predicted the Nets to be in prime position with odds stacked against Celtics.

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x