Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Boston Celtics is predicted to win their upcoming clash against Charlotte Hornets as per the latest Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

A great weekend is lined up for the fans. Charlotte Hornets is all set to pose a strong challenge when they face Boston Celtics in what is considered to be an epic clash. The game will be played in Spectrum Center at 1 pm EST tonight. The Celtics will be looking for the 33th win of the season while Hornets would be looking to climb the ladder by winning their 29th game.

Hornets will be high on confidence when they face Celtics tonight as they won their last NBA clash, Celtics on the other hand are coming off a defeat in their last game. The last time the two teams met was back in earlier this month. Celtics beat the Hornets by a score difference of 116-86.

Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

Boston Celtics is predicted to win their upcoming clash against Charlotte Hornets as per FiveThirtyEight. However, the latest Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.

Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

After initial hiccups Boston Celtics is back in the race of hunt for the NBA trophy. Despite starting the season on a winning note, they faced quite a more losses initially. However, they were able to drag themselves to winning street and currently they have made to 6th position in Eastern Conference points table.

Playing the team from their own Conference, Celtics have had an average run this season. They have won 18 games while lost 16 games playing their own Conference team. At they are 19-11 but on roads they have quite a bad experience this season. Of 30 games that they played; they have won 13 while lost 17 games. However, in last 10 games that they played, Celtics have won 7 and lost just 3 games.

Charlotte Hornets on the hands will have to put in some extra efforts to better their ranking in the points table. After two consecutive losses they managed to pull out a win in their last outing. Currently they are placed at 8th position in Eastern Conference points table.

This Sunday afternoon they will be hosting their own Conference team. They have had a 50:50, win loss ratio when they faced teams from their own conference. As of now they have played 32 games against the teams from their own Conference and won 16 while lost the same number of games. Their away record hasn’t been impressive, they have 14 wins on roads while lost 18 games. However, they have had slightly better record hosting teams. They have won 15 games as hosts and lost 12 games. In last 10 games, they have won just 4 and lost 6 games.

Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Head to Head

Boston Celtics have had a slight edge when they met Charlotte Hornets. The two teams have clashed against each other on 110 occasion in regular season. Boston Celtics have won 67 times while Charlotte Hornets managed to win only 43 games.

The last five meetings between the two have been completely dominated by Boston Celtics. Celtics have won on 4 occasions while Hornets managed to win in only 1 occasion. Currently Celtics is on 4 games winning streak against the Hornets.

The last meeting between the two teams was on 4th April, 2021. Celtics won by 116-86 score difference.

Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Boston Celtics is expected to have slight edge this Sunday afternoon when they face Boston Celtics in an away game. The NBA odds and prediction platforms have highly favoured the visitors for this game. According to FiveThirtyEight for this particular clash, the Celtics have their noses ahead with a 63% chance while the Hornets have a win probability of 37%.

On the other hand, the outright predictions are of the opinion of Brooklyn Nets being in a position of winning this year’s championship. For Boston Celtics chances, premium platforms like SMarkets have placed them at 9th position while  Oddschecker have elevated the Celtics ranking and now they are  5th favourites to win the title. Their Sunday night opponent, Charlotte Hornets is unable to find itself among the top 10 teams in both the platforms.

Read: Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x