Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions
The battle of two quality sides is set to unfold at the Golden 1 Center when Sacramento Kings take on Los Angeles Lakers in what is considered as an interesting clash. Los Angeles Lakers who are the reigning champions have done a tidy job in the absence of James and Davis.
On the other hand, the Kings who were down and battered in the initial months have found their groove finally with 7 triumphs in the last 10 appearances. With home advantage and a slight edge in predictions, Kings are tipped to win this game while their opponents are not backing down without a fight.
Both Lakers and Sacramento Kings have lost their last game, however, Lakers have won 30 game and lost 18 games this season, Kings on the other hand have lost 26 and won 22 games. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated here on Game day.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out
Delon Wright was the star of the show who saved some grace by pitching in with 16 points and 3 assists against San Antonio Spurs.
The prime guard of the side De’Aaron Fox who has averaged 24.8 points and 7.2 assists per game, was decent with 20 points and 4 assists in his last outing.
Tyrese Haliburton is yet another important guard who has a 3-pointer conversion of 42.3% and a field goal percentage of 48.7.
Richaun Holmes who is playing as the center has 6.4 dribbles per game in addition to an efficiency rating of 22.09. Buddy Hield raised a lot of eyebrows when he contributed 14 points in 31 minutes of action.
The NBA’s main player Kyle Kuzma arrived to the party yet again as he secured 16 points and 3 assists against Bucks. He has an efficiency rating of 13.94 in 46 games.
The point guard Dennis Schroder has averaged 15.4 points per game this season and has a field goal percentage of 43.6.
Wesley Matthews has 1.6 rebounds and 4.5 points per game in this season as a shooting guard.
Markeiff Morris who started as the small forward was up to the task against Bucks. The Michigan based player scored 15 points and 6 rebounds in 29 minutes.
Montrezl Harrell who came in as a substitute impressed everyone with 19 points.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form
Looking at how things have panned out, Sacramento Kings are nowhere looking to contend in the post season games after constantly being under the pump in this season. To make things worse, they have had injury concerns that has not only provided them with defeats but has also taken a toll on their confidence.
They were off to a decent start initially, but things started going downhill for them in January and February. They have won 4 games out of their last 5 games and have shown some promising signs with post season games nearing. They are sitting in the 11th position with 22 wins and 26 defeats so far.
The Los Angeles Lakers are currently steamrolling into the post season games despite hitting roadblocks in the recent past. The defending champions are unfazed by the injury concerns and are going all-out to defend their title. Barring a few hiccups, they are looking dangerous with every passing day.
Their March company was a mixed bag after registering 7 victories besides suffering 7 defeats in the process. With a healthy away record, they would be looking to continue that dominating performance when they take on Kings on Friday.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (435 games): Lakers – 277 wins, Kings – 158 wins.
Playoffs (36 games): Lakers – 25 wins, Kings – 11 wins.
Previous meeting: Kings won 123-120 on 3rd March 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Los Angeles Lakers are looking to get back to their best while the Sacramento Kings have been heavily affected by sub-par performances. Focusing on the predictions for this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight have claimed that the Kings have a 61% chance whereas the Lakers are behind with a 39% chance building up to the clash.
Looking at the outright predictions from Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Lakers have dropped down to the 2nd spot to grab the NBA title while the Sacramento Kings need a monumental effort in order to progress to the playoffs in the tournament.