Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions
The Milwaukee Bucks are set to face the mighty challenge of one of the top favorites Philadelphia 76ers in the home encounter. The Bucks are seen slightly struggling with the side facing unexpected losses in the recent past whereas 76ers have managed to consolidate their top spot in Eastern conference.
The game is scheduled tonight in the Quicken Loans Arena at 7 pm EST. Despite the fact that the 76ers are the team to beat in the Eastern conference, the Bucks hold all the aces going into this clash, according to predictions.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win Milwaukee Bucks in Thursday night clash with Philadelphia 76ers.The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 22nd April.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form
The Milwaukee Bucks are having a big season after making it to the conference finals in the previous final. They started on a wrong foot after losing a thriller against Boston Celtics but made sure they staged a comeback against Warriors in the second. In spite of experiencing some turbulence initially, they were back to their best as they stringed some important victories in the last couple of months.
Looking at their recent games, it seems like they have hit a roadblock by losing their last 5 out of 10 games. They are still occupying the 3rd place with 35 triumphs and 22 losses so far.
The Philadelphia 76ers are looking in imperious form and there is little doubt if they go deep in the championship. They were off to a fiery start with back-to-back triumphs in the initial games. In the process, they managed to defeat quality sides that instilled immense confidence in the side. This also meant that they emerged as the strongest force in the Eastern conference, with an impeccable record.
After finding themselves in a little bit of trouble in March, they managed to put that behind quickly by winning 7 out of 10 games this month. This also helped them keep the top spot intact with 39 wins overall.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (214 games): 76ers – 102 wins, Bucks – 112 wins.
Playoffs (49 games): 76ers – 29 wins, Bucks – 20 wins.
Previous meeting: Bucks won 109-105 on 17th March 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions : Players to watch
Jrue Holiday has played 45 games as a point guard/shooting guard with an average of 17.4 points per game and a field goal percentage of 50.6% in this edition.
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player with 28.5 points per game and 1.3 blocks in every outing. He scored 33 points and 2 assists against Suns.
Donte Divincenzo who will be the shooting guard has averaged 10.6 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed.
Khris Middleton has an efficiency rating of 18.63 averaging 20.2 points per game along with 5.3 successful defensive rebounds so far.
Danny Green who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 42.1 and a free throw percentage of 75.8. He was up to the task against Warriors as he provided 12 points and 7 rebounds.
Seth Curry who is the shooting guard in the side has an efficiency rating of 11.82 and average of 12.1 points in every outing so far.
Matisse Thybulle is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 41.9% and 1.5 steals on an average. He was on the pitch for 31 minutes in his last outing where he scored 13 points and 7 rebounds.
Joel Embiid who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 29.9 points per game along with 3.1 assists.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking like strong contenders to go deep in this edition while the 76ers have been a strong force to deal with, this season. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are clearly ahead with a 63% chance whereas the Philadelphia based club are behind with a 37% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are the third favorites in this season just behind Lakers and Clippers while the table toppers in the Eastern conference have a good shot at the title as the 6th favorites.