Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 vote
Article Rating

Indiana Pacers is predicted to win tonight against Orlando Magic as per the latest Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Orlando Magic has an uphill task as they prepare to face the challenge of Indiana pacers in a regular season clash. The game is scheduled to take place in the Amway center on tonight at 9 pm EST.

The Orlando Magic is in dire need to get out of the woods while the Pacers managed to find some confidence with a strong performance against Minnesota side.

The Magic have home advantage, but the predictions and the away record of Pacers indicate that they are not an easy opposition to beat with the latter side having a 4-match win streak against their opponents.

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions

The Magic and Pacers, both haven’t had a good NBA season as of now. Currently Magic is on a 3 match losing streak while Pacers won their last game. The latest Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated in below table on game day.

image 39

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on FanDuel follow this link

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Orlando Magic is currently battling a high tide against them with their campaign all over the place. It is as if nothing is going their way after the side experimenting every possible lineup so far. They are tattering in 14th place with a win-loss ratio of 0.333 with an ugly away record.

Their March journey was disastrous with just 3 triumphs as opposed to 10 defeats in the same period. They are currently on a 3-match losing streak with defeats to Jazz and Nuggets in convincing fashion. Given the fixture is at home, they will be carrying some sort of confidence going into the game.

The Indiana Pacers haven’t been the best of the sides this time around but aren’t someone who can be taken for a toss. Their main concern has been inconsistency throughout the season. After achieving a hard-fought victory, the complacency has got the better off them on several occasions handing them defeats in the process.

In this month’s campaign they faced the ‘Heat’ of the Miami based side and were easily taken down by Hornets and Bulls in one-sided contests. Their only victory came against Timberwolves in their last game that has instilled some momentum in the side. They are occupying 9th place in the table. 

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (114 games): Pacers – 65 wins, Magic – 49 wins.

Playoffs played: Pacers – 10 wins, Magic – 5 wins.

Previous meeting: Pacers won 120-118 on 22nd January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Magic:

Terrence Ross finally arrived to the party for Magic with 24 points and 6 rebounds in his last outing against Wizards. His efficiency rating of 15.39 needs to improve if the side has to taste some success.

Wendell Carter Jr. has averaged 15 points per game and 1.4 blocks in just the 5 appearances for the Magic. Dwayne Bacon who has featured in every match for the team needs to pick his game up with the shooting guard under a silent run. He gave away 6 points in the last game.

James Ennis iii has free throw percentage of 80.6% and a field goal percentage of 49.2% in this edition.

Pacers:

Aaron Holiday who has played as the guard has loads of experience in NBA with an average of 6.9 points and 1.7 assists in this season. In his last game, he contributed with 22 points along with 3 assists.

Doug McDermott who is the forward has a field goal percentage of 55.9 while the shooting guard Justin Holiday who is rated highly turned it on as he amassed 21 points and 3 assists against Timberwolves.

Caris LeVert who is the small forward brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 78.9% and a field goal percentage of 40.3% along with 4.2 rebounds on an average.

Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Orlando Magic is looking to save some grace here in the home fixture with the Indiana Pacers coming in with a slight advantage. Looking at the predictions for this particular clash, Pacers have a slight advantage with a 55% chance while their opponents are behind with 45% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Pacers are the eleventh favorites in this season while the Orlando Magic would be more than happy if they get to the post season after failing big time in the regular season games.

Read: San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x