Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win their tonight’s clash against Atlanta Hawks as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions

The Philadelphia 76ers are set to play their 62nd match of the 2020 NBA season against Atlanta Hawks tonight at the Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia. The Philadelphia based club who didn’t have the best of the 2019 season are off to a 40-21 start, looking to capitalize on the gained winning momentum.

On the other hand, the Hawks are riding high on confidence after winning seven games out of their last ten. Even though the 76ers are heavily favored in the odds and predictions, the Hawks have the tendency to spring a surprise on their day.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Philadelphia 76ers in their Wednesday night clash with Atlanta Hawks. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts win for 76ers.The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 28th April.

image 205

To bet on BettingExpert follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Philadelphia 76ers are looking in imperious form and haven’t planted a foot wrong so far that has helped them dominate the Eastern conference. They were off to a fiery start with back-to-back triumphs in the initial games. In the process, they managed to defeat quality sides that elevated their confidence to new heights.

This also meant that they emerged as one of the strongest forces in the Eastern conference. But a 1-4 win-loss record meant that they slipped down to 2nd place in the table as they succumbed to teams like Bucks, Suns and Warriors with the only triumph coming against Thunder.

Looking at Hawks campaign, they are up to the task after hiccups in the initial games. They have shown some real grit and determination that has helped them stay in the top 5. On top of this, they have overturned a poor away record, thanks to the character shown by their players in the middle.

Looking at their last 10 games, they have managed to win 7 games and are in the midst of a huge winning streak of this season with massive wins against the likes of Heat, Raptors and Bucks. The Hawks are currently occupying the 5th place in the Eastern conference and a win here will do them a world of good for their post season chances.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (385 games): 76ers – 194 wins, Hawks – 191 wins.

Playoffs: 76ers – 6 wins, Hawks – 1 win.

Previous meeting: Hawks won 112-94 on 11th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

Ben Simmons who is the point guard was involved in 4 assists in addition to 12 points against Thunder.

Seth Curry is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 44.7% and a 3-pointer conversion of 41.8% so far. He was on the pitch for 24 minutes in his last outing where he made 9 points and an assist.

Tobias Harris who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 20.2 points per game along with 1 offensive rebound per game.

Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51.3 and a free throw percentage of 85.1. He was the prime contributor in the last outing.

Hawks:

Brandon Goodwin who has played at the point guard has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 4.9 points and 1.9 assists in 42 games.

Kevin Huerter who is the shooting guard has an efficiency rating of 12.52 along with 2.8 dribbles while the center Clint Capela pitched in with 12 points and 15 rebounds against the Pistons.

John Collins brings plenty of solidity and power with a free throw percentage of 83.3% and a field goal percentage of 54.8% in 52 outings.

Bogdan Bogdanovic who is the shooting guard is leading the charts by averaging 2.7 assists to turnover ratio for the side besides amassing 17 points in the previous game.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The 76ers taking on the Hawks would be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to make it to the top of their conferences respectively. Looking at this rivalry, Philadelphia 76ers are clearly ahead with a 72% chance whereas the Atlanta based club are behind with a 28% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Atlanta Hawks are in with odds of 225/1 as the 14th favorites while the Philadelphia 76ers have a massive opportunity to grab the NBA championship ahead of their rivals as the sixth favorites.

Read: Washington Wizards vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x