Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Philadelphia 76ers as per the latest Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers is set to play their 58th match of the NBA season against Phoenix Suns tonight at the Wells Fargo Centre, Philadelphia. They sit atop the Eastern Conference with a 39-18 record and will roll out at home with a four-game winning streak behind them.

Philadelphia 76ers as of now have won 39 games and lost 18 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3.

Looking at their record playing against Western Conference teams, they are currently 12-12. They have won 22 games and lost 6 playing at home.

On the other hand, Phoenix Suns as of now have won 41 games and lost 16 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. They have won 18 games and lost 7 playing at home. Currently they are placed at 2nd position in Western Conference points table

Both Philadelphia 76ers and Phoenix Suns is coming off a win in their last game. Tonight’s game between 76ers and Suns will be livestreamed on NBA network at 7PM EST.

Would the Phoenix Suns swap rosters with the Philadelphia 76ers?

Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Odds and Predictions Summary

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for the host Philadelphia 76ers in tonight’s clash against Phoenix Suns. However, the latest Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions give the visitors, Phoenix Suns edge over the host.

Here are the latest Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 21st April.

image 136

To bet on Sports Betting Dime, follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark, follow this link

To bet on Cappers Pick, follow this link

Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head to Head

Regular season (128 games): 76ers – 58 wins, Suns – 70 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (3 games): 76ers – 1 win, Clippers – 2 wins.

Previous meeting: Sun won the last meeting by 120-111 in a regular season fixture.

Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out 

Joel Embiid who plays as the centre and power forward will be the key player for Philadelphia 76ers. He has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3. He was the prime contributor in the last outing with 28 points.

All eyes will be on forward Danny Green. In his last outing in this season’s NBA, Danny was on court for 33 minutes and he was able to deliver 12 points with 7 rebounds and 2 assists.

Matisse Thybulle who is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 31 minutes in his last outing managed just 1 assist, 7 rebounds and 13 points. He will need to up his game to defeat Phoenix Suns in tonight’s game.

The other important player for Philadelphia 76ers will be Seth Curry. The shooting guard had an average last game. In his 35 minutes of play he contributed 15 points and also managed 5 assists.

Suns:

Deandre Ayton who has plays at the centre position has an average of 15.2 points and 13 rebounds in this season so far.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has been an asset for his team. He accumulated 24 points and 7 assists in his last game and played for 44 minutes.

Point Guard Mikal Bridges was on court for 40 minutes in his last outing scored 21 points.

Jevon Carter, who is another useful guard pitched in with 9 points and 3 rebounds against Bucks in 30 minutes.

Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The game between Philadelphia 76ers and Phoenix Suns is expected to be a close call. However, the NBA odds and prediction platforms have favoured the host Philadelphia 76ers for this game.

According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have 64% chance of winning tonight’s game against the Suns. The visitors’ chances stand at merely 36%.

Taking about outright prediction, with 7.41% preference, the Philadelphia 76ers are 4th favourites for this season’s NBA as per Smarkets. Phoenix Suns is 7th in the list.

As for Oddschecker, the Philadelphia 76ers are in 5th position and Phoenix Suns and just one spot below them, that is in 6th position.

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Memphis Grizzlies NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x