Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Sacramento Kings is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Minnesota Timberwolves as per the latest Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

The NBA has produced some wonderful performances in the five months of its action so far. Tonight, Sacramento Kings has a huge task in hand when they face a formidable challenge against Minnesota Timberwolves in a home fixture.

Kings are definitely under the pump after the side is seen struggling to get back to winning ways whereas the Timberwolves have sunk to the bottom of the table. With a 5-24 away record for Timberwolves and the odds favoring the Kings, the former need something special at the Golden 1 Center on Tuesday.

Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

As per FiveThirtyEight, Sacramento Kings have 67% chances of beating of Minnesota Timberwolves while for Timberwolves chances stands at mere 33%. The latest Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions have been updated today.The latest Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 20th April.

image 116

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Sacramento Kings are far off from safety after taking blows consistently in the last two months. The side would be longing to finish in the top 10 with a few wins under their belt in the rest of the games. Despite getting a head start, they managed to bottle it up with consecutive defeats.

In the last 5 games, they have secured just the one victory against Wizards as opposed to losses against Suns, Wizards, Pelicans and Jazz. They are sitting in the 12th position with 23 wins and 34 defeats so far. All they would be looking is to better their home record against Timberwolves.

The Minnesota Timberwolves is staring at yet another disappointing season in the NBA. They are bogged down by the constant losses that has had an impact in the recent performances. Despite starting on a good note with wins against Pistons and Jazz, their campaign started to take a detour with infamous losing streaks in January and February.

Their dismal season has carried on with just three victories in the last ten outings. They are currently battling to avoid wooden spoon after tattering at 15th place in the Western conference.

Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (118 games): Kings – 57 wins, Timberwolves – 61 wins.

Playoffs: Kings – 3 wins, Timberwolves – 4 wins.

Previous meeting: Timberwolves won 116-106 on 5th April 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Kings:

Deáaron Fox who is the shooting guard has been the one who has carried the side this season. He accumulated 30 points and 12 assists against Mavericks.

Harrison Barnes has a lot of work to do as the small forward averages 15.7 points and 3.4 assists in this edition.

Buddy Hield has also been super fit with the star player playing all matches for the side so far. He made just 2 points and an assist in 23 minutes in his last outing.

Delon Wright is yet another important guard who has a 3-pointer conversion of 33.3% and a field goal percentage of 42.1.

Terence Davis was the pick of the lot after making 23 points and 3 rebounds against Mavericks.

Timberwolves:

Karl-Anthony Towns who plays at the center position was in good form against Lakers by pitching in with 16 points and 5 assists in 25 minutes.

Ricky Rubio who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 30.1% so far in addition to averaging 8.5 points.

Anthony Edwards who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 39.8 and a free throw percentage of 78.6 in 57 games this season. He has also averaged 18 points per game during the same time.

Naz Reid who has played as the guard has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 10.4 points and 1.8 dribbles this season.

Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The premium website Oddschecker have admitted the fact that Timberwolves have no chance to win the NBA championship this season whereas the Kings have mathematically negligible odds for this edition. On the other hand, SMarkets are also of the same opinion, stating that any success for Kings and Timberwolves is a bonus for the underdog sides.

Looking at the predictions for this game, the Sacramento Kings have 67% chance with Minnesota based team having a meek chance of 33% to pull off something special, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x