Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Utah Jazz is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Los Angeles Lakers as per the latest Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Los Angeles Lakers have a tough nut to crack as they prepare to face the table toppers Utah Jazz in an epic battle. The game is scheduled to be held in the Staples Center tonight at 4:30 pm EST.

The Lakers are looking to display the Nuggets for the 4th spot whereas Utah Jazz are having a dream run so far with quality performances following them. Even though it looks like a tight clash on cards, the Jazz are sitting pretty according to odds and predictions, owing to their dominance in this season. The Lakers would be totally banking on the home advantage here.

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

Lakers have 45% chance of beating Utah Jazz while Jazz have 55% chances of beating the Lakers as per FiveThirtyEight. The latest Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 17th April.

image 101

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Lakers who were once closing on the top spot in the Western conference are just about hanging on to their spot in the table so far. This is because they do not have the services of James and Davis due to injury concerns.

Despite doing extremely well in January and February, Lakers lost 7 games in March that made an irreparable damage to their chances of making it to the top. In this month’s campaign, they achieved victories against Kings, Raptors, Nets and Hornets but lost to Celtics, Knicks, Heat and Clippers that put them on the backfoot.

On the other hand, the Utah Jazz are having a wonderful season so far with dominating performances on a regular basis. Even though they were deterred by initial losses, they tighten the screws in January and February with the champion side finding themselves in an unbeaten streak.

They clanged on to the top spot with 8 wins in their March campaign. Looking at their recent games, they have registered victories against the likes of Thunder, Kings, Trail Blazers with a 7-3 record in the last 10 outings. They would be looking to maintain their healthy away record here.  

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (186 games): Lakers – 110 wins, Jazz – 77 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (31 games): Lakers – 17 wins, Jazz – 14 wins.

Previous meeting: Lakers won 114-89 on 24th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Lakers:

Talen Horton Tucker has turned out to be an integral part of this side with star players missing out. He has averaged 2.3 dribbles and 2.5 assists per game this season.

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope who looked to have found some charisma was once again found struggling in his last game against Celtics with just 2 points. He also has a 3-point conversion of 41.6%.

Kyle Kuzma, who is another important forward has averaged 12.8 points and 4.8 dribbles per game.

Ben McLemore is a consistent contributor with the talented youngster giving away 17 points and 2 assists against Celtics.

Jazz:

Donovan Mitchell pitched in with 22 points and 3 assists against Oklahoma Thunder that helped them secure an all-important win. He has a player efficiency rating of 21.53.

Bojan Bogdanovic who is the forward was one of the highest scorers in his last outing. In addition to averaging 15.2 points in this period, he has 1.8 assists per game.

Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 66.7 and a free throw percentage of 61.7 in 55 games.

Georges Niang who plays in the forward position is a seasoned NBA player with an average of 5.7 points and field goal conversion of 43.5% in this season.

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Utah Jazz are coming into this clash with a winning momentum going for them while the Lakers are facing a slight backlash in the recent past. The FiveThirtyEight platform has gone on to suggest a formidable chance of 55% to Jazz whereas the defending champions are behind with a 45% chance in this contest.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the outright predictions suggest that the Utah Jazz are the 4th favorites to win the championship whereas the Los Angeles Lakers have maintained their 2nd favorite tag intact.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x