Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions
The fourth-seeded New York Knicks and fifth-seeded Atlanta Hawks in the Eastern Conference will lock horns in the first round of the 2021 NBA playoffs. New York Knicks will be playing their first playoff since 2013 while Atlanta Hawks last qualified for playoffs in 2017.
New York Knicks are averaging 109.2 points, 42 rebounds, 22.1 assists, 6.6 steals and 5.3 blocks per game while shooting 46.7% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 105.6 points on 43.7% shooting. New York Knicks are one of the top defensive teams of the tournament. They rank third among all the teams when it comes to performance in the defensive field.
One can divide the season of Atlanta Hawks into two halves, one before changing coach and after appointment of the new coach and staff. The Hawks suffered from the health issues that plagued most teams this season. The significant one was De’Andre Hunter’s seven-week injury. The Atlanta Hawks had a solid offensive system throughout the 2020-21 NBA season.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Atlanta Hawks in a very close fight against the New York Knicks. However, latest Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for New York Knicks.The latest Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on 22nd May.
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks.
Scheduled Date and Time: 23rd May,7:00 PM EST.
Host Team: New York Knicks.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Atlanta Hawks for this Sunday’s game against the New York Knicks.
The latest New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
For the season, the New York Knicks have 41-31 win-loss record they are ranked fourth in their Conference, overall and 25-11 win-loss record at home. The Knicks are 25-17 against Eastern Conference opponents. New York averages 45.1 rebounds per game. The New York Knicks are having an impressive season so far. In the last 10 games Knicks won 7 games and lost 3 games. Looking at Hawks campaign, they are up to the task after hiccups in the initial games. They have shown some real grit and determination that has helped them stay in the top 5. On top of this, they have overturned a poor away record, thanks to the character shown by their players in the court.
Looking at their last 10 games, they have managed to win 7 games and have lost 3 games in a close-contests. The Hawks’ campaign which lacked consistency and tenacity is back on track after a good run in the last couple of weeks.
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Atlanta Hawks having an edge over New York Knicks. The two teams have played a total of 380 games in regular season. New York Knicks have been successful on 183 occasions while Atlanta Hawks has won 197 games.
The Knicks swept the regular season matches against Hawks.
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
JULIUS RANDLE who is the power forward in the side who has an efficiency rating of 20.1 and average of 24.1 points in every outing so far.
Derrick Rose is an important point guard. He managed to score 15 points with 3 assists and 1 rebounds in the last game.
Immanuel Quickley has a player efficiency of 16.48 and scores 11.7 average per match.
Knicks forward Reggie Bullock played for 40 minutes against Hawks and managed to score 17 points having and 6 rebounds.
Trae Young who has played at the point guard has an average of 25.4 points and 9.5 assists in his career.
Bogdan Bogdanovic who is the shooting guard has an efficiency rating of 16.79.
The centre Guard Clint Capela needs to do better than 15.3 points per game in this season.
John Collins brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 83.1% and a field goal percentage of 55.9% till now.
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Hawks taking on the New York Knicks would be a tough battle between two giant sides. Looking at this rivalry, Atlanta Hawks are slightly ahead with a 51% chance whereas the New York Knicks are behind with a 49% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
The outright prediction for this season’s NBA still has Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Both New York Knicks and Atlanta Hawks fail to feature among Top 10 teams having best chances of winning this season’s NBA.