Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win their upcoming clash against San Antonio Spurs as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions.

Brooklyn Nets is set to lock horns against one of the Western Conference team San Antonio Spurs in a thrilling encounter.

The Brooklyn Nets has already qualified for the playoffs. They are in the second spot of the Eastern Conference points table. Nets would be looking to cement their position in points table when they Spurs on Wednesday. In the last game against Nuggets, they were able to halt their four games losing streak.

According to the rumours Brooklyn Nets star James Harden could make a come-back in match against Spurs. He missed chunk of the matches this season due to hamstring injury He alongside Kevin Durant and Irving, have been crucial players for the Nets. He averages 25.4 points on 46.7 percent shooting with 11.0 assists and 8.7 rebounds per game for Brooklyn.

On the other-hand Spurs will be looking to retain their 10th spot in the Western Conference so as to keep their chances alive for play-in tournament.

The Spurs dominated Milwaukee Bucks, 146-125, on Monday night, with six guys scoring at least 19 points in the game. Spurs need just one win to clinch a play-in game spot.

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts win for Brooklyn Nets in Wednesday night clash against San Antonio Spurs. However, the latest Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on BetMGM follow this link

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

San Antonio Spurs vs Brooklyn Nets

Scheduled Date: 12th May, 8 PM EST.

Host Team: Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center.

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Brooklyn Nets has slipped from the top position to the second after four consecutive losses against Trail Blazers, Mavericks and Bucks. Brooklyn Nets are sitting on second position of the points in the Eastern Conference with 44 triumphs and 24 losses. Nets will be looking to change their fortune and return to the form.

Brooklyn Nets have free throw percentage of 79.65% in this season and ranked number 1 in Field goal % and three point % with 49.45% and 39.15% respectively.

The Brooklyn Nets were down in the dumps after four consecutive defeats. Four losses on a trough has hit the chances of Nets to top the conference. Brooklyn Nets are coming off a win against Nuggets by a margin of 125-119. In the last 5 games, Nets have won just 1 game and lost 4, which lead to the slipping of Nets to the second position. Nets lost their top position to 76ers in the Eastern Conference.

Spurs have only missed playoff berth once since 1998 that is in NBA 2019-20 and if things don’t as per their plan in next few games, they may fail to make into playoffs once again.

Spurs have 4 more games left this season and they have to play A game to secure a play-in berth. They have won 33 games and lost 35 games. They are currently placed at 10th spot in Western Conference points table. They have won their last game and in last 10 games they have have won 5 matches.

Talking about their record against Eastern Conference this season, they are currently 16-12. Their away record has been better than their home record this season. On roads, they have played 34 games and have won 19 and lost 15 games. Playing at home, Spurs have managed to win 14 games and have lost 20 games as of now. In the match against Nets they will be looking forward to further improve their away record.

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

San Antonio Spurs have had an edge when the two teams met. Bucks and Spurs have clashed against each other in 96 regular games. Of 92 games, Spurs have won 72 games while Brooklyn Nets have won 20 games.

This Wednesday night when Nets takes on Spurs, it will be the 2nd time when the two teams will come face to face in this season. In last encounter Mavericks defeated the Brooklyn Nets by a point difference of 115-98.

Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

San Antonio Spurs will travel to Brooklyn to face the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center. The latest Brooklyn Nets vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Brooklyn Nets. As per FiveThirtyEight Brooklyn Nets have 71% chances of defeating the Spurs in while the chances of Spurs stands at mere 29%.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets as well as Oddschecker. San Antonio Spurs fails to feature among Top-10 teams who could win this season’s NBA.

Read: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x