Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions
The NBA 2020-21 season is heading towards the end of the regular season and start of the postseason and teams are looking to race to the top seed. With top-ranked teams already securing their playoffs spot, some are struggling to make it to the top.
The Clippers still aren’t playing their best basketball yet as they continue to find their rhythm as the postseason nears. Clippers defeated a lowly ranked team Raptors in a one-sided game with impressive performances from Zubac and Leonard.
Hornets clinched a berth in the NBA’s first ever play-in tournament. The Hornets are currently seeded at the No. 8 spot and hold the same record as the Indiana Pacers.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers for this Thursday’s game against the Charlotte Hornets. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 13th May.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets.
Scheduled Date and Time: 13th May, 7:30PM EST.
Host Team: Charlotte Hornets.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers for this Tuesday’s game against the Charlotte Hornets. The latest Los Angeles Clippersvs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Charlotte Hornets may have lost in a close game 117-112 to the Nuggets on Tuesday night but showed good resistance on the court.
Signing of Gordon Hayward has paid dividends for Hornets and players like P.J. Washington and Miles Bridge, have taken positive strides. Hornets will be happy with their performance in this season after the disappointing last season. Charlotte Hornets have a win-loss record of 33-36, at Spectrum Centre they have 18-17 win-loss record. Charlotte continues to tread water as they get set to enter the first-ever play-in tournament. The Hornets currently sit in the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference and are within striking distance of surging past the Celtics for the seventh seed. Charlotte allows opponents to score just 107 points per game at the Spectrum Centre.
Hornets are ranked 22nd with 109.5 Points Per Game.
Coming to Rebounds Per Game Hornets average 43.6 per game and ranked19th and with 26.9 assists per game they are placed in the top 3.
Clippers thrashed Toronto Raptors on Tuesday night in a 115-96 win with impressive performances from Terance Mann, Ivica Zubac, Kawhi Leonard and Paul George.
Talking about playing the teams from Eastern Conference, Clippers have won last 27 and lost just 13 games. Their home campaign has been more impressive than the on roads campaign. At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 20-13 this season while at home they have won 26 of the 36 games that they played. Clippers have in total played 69 games as of now and they have won 46 and lost 23 games.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Clippers having an edge over Charlotte Hornets. The two teams have played a total of 59 games in regular season. Clippers have been successful on 34 occasions while Charlotte Hornets have won 25 games.
The Clippers have done well against the Charlotte Hornets this season. They defeated Charlotte Hornets on last occasion.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class against Raptors as he notched up 16 points and 4 assists. He has also averaged 5.4 dribbles per game.
Kawhi Leonard has been the top performer after averaging 25 points and an efficiency rating of 26.33.
Reggie Jackson has a free throw percentage of 78.6 and was in imperious touch in the previous game.
Ivica Zubac who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.2 points and 7.3 rebounds per game in his career.
Devonte’ Graham has played 51 games as a point guard with an average of 14.5 points per game and a field goal percentage of 37.4% in this edition.
PJ Washington who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 13.2 points and player efficiency of 13.86 this season.
Miles Bridges who is the Small Forward in the side has averaged 12.4 points per game and has 6.1 rebounds in 64 games.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Hornets taking on the Clippers will be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to make it to the top of their conferences, respectively. Looking at this rivalry, Clippers are slightly ahead with a 73% chance whereas the Hornets are behind with a 27% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Los Angeles Clippers is 3rd favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Charlotte Hornets fail to feature among Top 10 teams.