Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions 28th May Game 3
The Los Angeles Clippers and the Dallas Mavericks will play their third post season game on Friday at the American Airlines Center in round one of the 2021 NBA Season.
Dallas Mavericks are looking to sweep the series the series against Los Angeles Clippers.
Many key players from the Los Angeles Clippers were rested for the second game which hurt the LA Clippers badly as Dallas Mavericks won the second game comfortably to take a 2-0 lead in the series. Dallas Mavericks won the first 2 games as LA Clippers were the favourites to win.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers in the game against the Dallas Mavericks. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks.
Scheduled Date and Time: 28th May, 9:30 PM EST.
Host Team: Dallas Mavericks, American Airlines Center.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Talking about playing the teams from Western Conference, Clippers have won last 27 and lost just 14 games. Their home campaign has been more impressive than the on roads campaign. At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 20-15 this season while at home they have won 26 of the 36 games that they played. Clippers have in total played 72 games in regular season and they have won 47 and lost 25 games.
The Dallas Mavericks was among the top six teams of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed slipped at the later half of the season. At the start of the Season the Dallas Mavericks had very little chances of making any advance to the next stage. Dallas Mavericks started the season with consecutive losses and got their first victory of the season in the third match. The Dallas Mavericks have not been exceptional, nor have they been battered with defeats this season. Talking about points per game Dallas averages 111.8 per game which is 17th in the conference. With 43.4 rebounds per game Dallas rank 20th and 26th with 22.5 assists per game. Dallas Mavericks ended the regular season at No. 5 spot in the Western Conference.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions : Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Dallas Mavericks having an edge over Clippers. The two teams have played a total of 162 games in regular season. Clippers have been successful on 67 occasions while Dallas Mavericks have won 95 games.
The Dallas Mavericks have done well against the Clippers this season. They defeated Dallas Mavericks on two occasions out of three. In the postseason game Dallas beat Clippers on both occasions.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions : Players to Watch
Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class this season. He has averaged 5.8 dribbles per game. In the post season he scored 28 points in his last outing.
Kawhi Leonard has been the top performer after averaging 24.8 points and an efficiency rating of 26.09. He has a FT% of 88.5%
Reggie Jackson has a free throw percentage of 81.7 but did not performed well in the last match.
Ivica Zubac who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game in his regular season career.
Luka Doncic is looking in hot form as he notched up 39 points against Lakers. He has averaged 35 points and 11 assists per game in this post season.
Josh Richardson provided great support as he pitched in with 8 points and 3 rebounds in his last game.
Kristaps Porzingis has been a permanent centre with 4 dribbles per game and an average of 17 points in the middle.
Tim Hardway Jr plays as a small forward. He accumulated 28 points with 1 rebounds and has a player efficiency of 27.28%
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Dallas Mavericks won the first two games and will we looking to seal the deal in the third game. The Dallas Mavericks taking on the Clippers will be an exciting affair between two sides. Looking at this rivalry, Clippers are ahead with a 58% chance whereas the Dallas Mavericks are behind with a 42% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Los Angeles Clippers is 3rd favorites as per both the platforms to win this season’s NBA.