Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions
In first round of Western Conference Playoff matches of NBA 2020-21 Los Angeles Clippers is set to play Dallas Mavericks.
Los Angeles Clippers got the opponent they wanted for the playoffs. Los Angeles Clippers have been performing well under the New coach Tyronn Lue, but they have been hit massively this season due to the injuries. In last games they lost to Oklahoma City Thunder. Meanwhile, Dallas Mavericks are also coming off a loss against Minnesota Timberwolves.
Mavericks, who were hit hard by COVID-19 early in the season, were five games under .500 in early February. Dallas has the NBA’s fifth-best winning percentage.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers in the game against the Dallas Mavericks. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Dallas Mavericks vs Dallas Mavericks.
Scheduled Date and Time: 22nd May, 4:30 PM EST.
Host Team: Dallas Mavericks.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Clippers lost to OKC Thunder in the last game 117-112. Talking about playing the teams from Western Conference, Clippers have won 27 and lost just 14 regular season games this season. Their home campaign has been more impressive than the on roads campaign. At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 20-15 this season while at home they have won 26 of the 36 games that they played. Clippers have in total played 72 games as of now and they have won 47 and lost 25 games.
The Dallas Mavericks was among the top six teams of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed to taper off with every passing game that punched a big hole for their play-off chances.
At the start of the Season the Dallas Mavericks had very little chances of making any advance to the next stage. Dallas Mavericks started the season with consecutive losses and got their first victory of the season in the third match. The Dallas Mavericks have not been exceptional, nor have they been battered with defeats this season. Talking about points per game Dallas averages 111.8 per game which is 17th in the conference. With 43.4 rebounds per game Dallas rank 20th and 26th with 22.5 assists per game. Dallas Mavericks ended the regular season at No. 5 spot in the Western Conference.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Dallas Mavericks having an edge over Clippers. The two teams have played a total of 162 games in regular season. Clippers have been successful on 67 occasions while Dallas Mavericks have won 95 games.
The Dallas Mavericks have done well against the Clippers this season. They defeated Dallas Mavericks on two occasions out of three.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class this season. He has averaged 5.8 dribbles per game.
Kawhi Leonard has been the top performer after averaging 25 points and an efficiency rating of 26.33.
Reggie Jackson has a free throw percentage of 78.6 and was in imperious touch in the previous game.
Ivica Zubac who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.2 points and 7.4 rebounds per game in his career
Luka Doncic is looking in hot form as he notched up 23 points against Lakers. He has averaged 28.6 points and 8.9 assists per game in this season.
Josh Richardson provided great support as he pitched in with 17 points and 1 rebounds.
Kristaps Porzingis has been a permanent center with 7.4 dribbles per game and an average of 20.4 points in the middle.
Dorian Finney Smith has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 9.8 points per game.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Dallas Mavericks taking on the Clippers will be a one-sided battle between two sides. Looking at this rivalry, Clippers are ahead with a 79% chance whereas the Dallas Mavericks are behind with a mere 21% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
The outright prediction for this season’s NBA still has Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Milwaukee Bucks is 6th seeded while Miami Heat is 8th favorites to win this season’s NBA.