Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions
On the last day of the NBA 2020-21 regular season Los Angeles Clippers will take on Oklahoma City Thunder. Los Angeles Clippers will look to gain the momentum before playoff tournament. With top-ranked teams already securing their playoffs spot, the lowly ranked teams are playing for pride.
The Clippers still aren’t playing their best basketball yet as they continue to find their rhythm as the postseason nears. Clippers are coming off a loss against Rockets. Meanwhile, Oklahoma City Thunder are on a nine-match losing streak.
Los Angeles Clippers is predicted to win their upcoming clash against OKC Thunder. However, the latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma Thunder.
Scheduled Date and Time: 16th May, 9:00PM EST.
Host Team: Oklahoma Thunder.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers in the game against the Oklahoma Thunder. The latest Los Angeles Clippersvs Oklahoma Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Clippers lost to Rockets in the last game 122-115. Talking about playing the teams from Western Conference, Clippers have won last 27 and lost just 14 games. Their home campaign has been more impressive than the on roads campaign.
At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 20-14 this season while at home they have won 26 of the 36 games that they played. Clippers have in total played 71 games as of now and they have won 47 and lost 24 games.
The Oklahoma Thunder is among the bottom three teams of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed to taper off with every passing game that punched a big hole for their play-off chances.
Oklahoma City Thunder has won 1 game in their 10 appearances. Thunder as of now has won 21 games and lost 50 games. Looking at their record while playing away from home they have won 12 games and lost 24 games. The Thunder are 11-30 in conference games.
Oklahoma City looks to stop its nine-game slide when the Thunder play Clippers. OKC’s last victory was on April 28 against the Celtics at home. They surprised everyone by beating Celtics 119-115.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Oklahoma Thunder having an edge over Clippers. The two teams have played a total of 220 games in regular season. Clippers have been successful on 82 occasions while Oklahoma Thunder have won 138 games.
The Clippers have done well against the Oklahoma Thunder this season. They defeated Oklahoma Thunder on both occasions.
Charlotte Hornets vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class this season. He has averaged 5.8 dribbles per game.
Kawhi Leonard has been the top performer after averaging 25 points and an efficiency rating of 26.33.
Reggie Jackson has a free throw percentage of 78.6 and was in imperious touch in the previous game.
Ivica Zubac who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.2 points and 7.4 rebounds per game in his career.
Darius Bazley is the power forward in the side who has averaged 13.2 points in every outing so far.
Gabriel Deck is another important forward who averages close to 14.1 points in every outing. He came up with 18 points and 1 assist in his last outing.
Theo Maledon is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 37.4% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.9% so far.
Moses Brown who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 8.3 points and 8.7 rebounds per game in this edition of the NBA.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Oklahoma Thunder taking on the Clippers will be a one-sided battle between two sides. Looking at this rivalry, Clippers are slightly ahead with a 90% chance whereas the Oklahoma Thunder are behind with a 10% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.