Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Los Angeles Lakers is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Houston Rockets as per latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions.

For Los Angles Lakers defending their title this season has been easier said than done. They are in a stage when making into playoffs as Top 6 teams from Western Conference would be very difficult. However, the Lakers are going to make the NBA Playoffs this year, either as a top-six seed or as one of the four teams after making out of play in tournament.

Wednesday night Lakers will be up against Houston Rockets but before they clash Rockets they will play New York Knicks on Tuesday night. Including this game, Lakers have 4 more regular season games left. They are 2 wins less than 6th seeded Portland Trail Blazers who have 3 more games to play. For Lakers to make into playoffs as Top 6 team from Western Conference, Trail Blazers have to lose minimum 2 of the 3 games while Lakers have to all the 4 remaining games.

For Houston Rockets, playoffs dream is over and now they are competing to register some wins so that it can turn out to be a face saver for them. They are the bottom seeded team this season and have won just 1 of their last 10 games. With reports of Lebron James making comeback once again, for Rockets getting past the challenge of Lakers would be quite difficult on Wednesday night.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight, predicts win for Los Angeles Lakers in this game. However the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 12th May.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on BetRivers follow this link

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets

Date and Time: 12th May, 2021. 10PM EST

Host Team: Los Angeles Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

After losing to Portland Trail Blazers, defending champions Lakers registered an impressive win against Phoenix Suns however, they have been pushed to 7th position this season in Western Conference points table. Before they face Houston Rockets on Wednesday, they will be play New York Knicks at home. Recently after the return of Lebron James they registered an impressive win against Brooklyn Nets however, James took rest for couple of games but is expected to play against New York Knicks tonight and will be available for Houston Rockets clash.

Talking about their conference record, Lakers have had an average record as they have won 23 games playing the teams from their own conference while they faced defeat on 17 occasions. They are 19-15 at home as of now in this season while on road too they have 19 wins and 15 losses. Last five games they have just 2 wins and 3 losses. Overall they have 38 wins and 30 losses this season.

Houston Rockets on the other hand have struggled throughout the season. After playing 69 games, they are bottom placed team in Western Conference points table. They have managed to win only 16 games while lost massive 53 games. In last 10 games they have lost 9 and won just 1. Currently they are on a 6-games losing streak. Their last win was against 3rd seeded Milwaukee Bucks on 30th April. Since then they are still in a hunt for win.

Making into playoff or play-in is out of reach for Houston Rockets. With just 3 more regular season games left for them, they will be hoping to end the season on a positive note. They are below OKC Thunder who have 21 wins as of now, therefore, even if Rockets manages to win all of their last three games they will still end the season at bottom of Western Conference points table.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Since NBA 2012-13 season, Houston Rockets failed to make into playoffs for the first time in last NBA season that is NBA 2019-20 and this is will the second time since 2012 Rockets won’t be part of playoffs. Taking about head-to-head clash between Lakers and Rockets, the two teams have played 225 regular season games against each other. Of 225 games Lakers have won 140 games while Rockets have won 85 games.

Last five games against Rockets, Lakers have 3 wins and 2 losses. This season they have already clashed twice and both the times Lakers emerged victorious.

Currently LA Lakers is on a 2 games winning streak against the Houston Rockets.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Lakers is highly backed by home advantage and the current form of Houston Rockets diminishes their chances of winning against LA Lakers. FiveThirtyEight, gives Lakers 89% chances of winning while for Houston Rockets, win probability stands at mere 11%

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Lakers is 3rd favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets. According to Oddschecker, Lakers is 2nd favorites for this season. Houston Rockets fails to make its place among the Top 10 contenders for this season’s NBA title.

Read: Atlanta Hawks vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x