Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds

Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Manchester City is predicted to win their upcoming clash against Everton Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds

Manchester City will take on Everton this Sunday on 23rd May on matchday 38. Manchester City have already captured the Premier league title and they will be playing just to warm up for the upcoming champions league final against Chelsea.

On the other hand Everton had a rough season so they will be looking forward to end the season on a positive note. Though Manchester City had won the EPL, they had lost their previous match against Brighton (3-2), while Everton would feel confident after defeating Wolves (1-0) in their last game.

Currently Manchester City is at the top of the table with 83 points after 37 games with 26 wins, 6 losses and 5 draws while Everton are placed at 8th spot with 59 points after 37 games having 17 wins, 12 loses and 8 draws.

Manchester City vs. Everton, 2017 Premier League: Final Score 1-1,  Post-Match Reaction - Bitter and Blue

Almost all the Football prediction and betting platforms have Manchester City as their favorites. The latest Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds have been updated on 20th May.

image 104

Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted XI

Manchester City – Ederson, Joao Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko, Bernardo Silva, Rodri, Gundogan, Mahrez, Torres, Foden

Everton – Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Godfrey, Digne, Doucoure, Allan, Davies, Rodriguez, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison

Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds: Offensive and Defensive Stats

Attack

While Aguero is injured, the City’s attack will be lead by Foden who has 8 goals in 27 matches so far, his pass accuracy is 88% and 59% Shots are on target, he also has a dribble accuracy rate of 55% with 36 dribbles. His overall rating is 7.36

Foden will be supported by Mahrez, who has a pass accuracy rate of 88%, shot accuracy rate of 55% and dribble accuracy rate of 55% with 44 dribbles so far. His current rating is 7.40.

Apart from these two Torres will also be likely in the starting 11. He has scored 7 goals in 23 games with pass accuracy rate of 85%, shot accuracy of 60%, and dribble accuracy rate of 43% with 20 dribbles so far. His current ratings is 6.83.

Richarlison will lead the Everton attack. He has 7 goals in 32 matches with pass accuracy rate of 70%, shot accuracy rate of 53% and dribble accuracy rate of 60% with 60 dribbles so far. His current rating is 6.99

Calvert Lewin has scored 16 goals in 32 matches. His pass accuracy rate is 68%, shot accuracy rate is 63% and dribble accuracy rate is 46% with 21 dribbles so far. His rating is 7.15

Midfield

Rodri will lead the midfield for City. He has 34 interceptions so far with 91% pass accuracy and 84% dribble accuracy with 27 dribbles so far. He also has a tackle accuracy of 56% with 40 tackles so far. His current rating is 7.47.

Bernanado Silva has 17 interceptions with 92% pass accuracy, 63% dribble accuracy with 41 dribbles and a tackle accuracy of 54% with 14 tackles. His current rating is 7.20

Evertons midfield will have Doucoure. He has 37 interceptions so far, his pass accuracy rate is 85%, dribble accuracy rate is 68% with 21 dribbles and tackle accuracy rate of 60% with 30 tackles so far. His rating is 6.95.

Coleman will also fulfill his role as a midfielder for Everton. He has 13 interceptions so far. His pass accuracy rate is 83%, dribble accuracy rate is 61% with 20 dribbles and tackle accuracy rate is 67% with 26 tackles. His rating is 6.85.

Defense

City’s defense has Cancelo. The 26 year old has 41 interceptions, 28 clearances and 15 headed clearances, his tackle accuracy rate is 60% with 41 tackles. His current ratings are 7.40

Apart from Cancelo, City also has Ruben Dias. He currently has 34 interceptions, 88 clearances, 47 headed clearances. His tackle accuracy rate is 57% with just 13 tackles. His current rating is 7.00.

Evertons defense will have Michael Keane. He has 155 clearances, 93 headed clearances, 49 interceptions. His tackle accuracy rate is 54% with 15 tackles. His rating is 6.87

Godfrey has 104 clearances, 61 headed clearances and 32 interceptions. His tackle accuracy rate is 61% with 33 tackles. His current rating is 6.81.

Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-Head

Matches played 24 – Manchester City won – 13, Everton won – 6 , Drawn matches – 5

Winning percentage against each other – Manchester City – 54%, Everton – 25%, Draw- 21%.

Manchester City vs Everton Football Predictions and Betting Odds : Predicted Winner

Despite losing game, Manchester City is predicted to win their upcoming clash against Everton. The prediction and betting platform give a clear edge to city. According to footballpredictions.com, City may score 3 goals in the game while Everton may score 2 goals.

According to 1XBET Manchester City has a chance of 69% to win the game, Everton has 13% chance to win the game and 18% chance are their for a draw.

According to Betfair Manchester City has a chance of 70% to win the game, Everton has a chance of 11% to win the match, and 18% chances are their for a draw.

According to betting expert Manchester City has a chance of 60% to win the match, Everton has 20% Chance of winning the match while 20% chances are their for a draw.

Read: Arsenal vs Brighton Prediction and Betting Analysis

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x