Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions
The Memphis Grizzlies is set to play their 61st match of the 2020 NBA season against Orlando Magic tonight at the Amway Centre. Both sides previously clashed in an entertaining battle, where The Orlando magic won by a margin of 120-115.
Orlando Magic, however, have continued to slump this season. They are coming off a victory against Cavaliers by a margin of 109-104 but their performance this season have been matter of concern for their team management.
The Orlando Magic has one of the worst record among the Eastern Conference teams and the third-worst record in the entire NBA with an 19-43 mark.
Tonight they will take on Memphis Grizzlies who have lost their last two games.
FiveThirtyEight predicts win for Memphis Grizzlies against Orlando Magic. The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts same outcome of the game. The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 1st May.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Orlando Magic is coming of a brilliant win against Cavaliers but have had an extremely poor performance in the current season so far. They have lost 8 out of last 10 games. They are currently occupying the 14th spot in the Eastern conference.
The start of the campaign was very disappointing for the Orlando magic as they lost four games on the trot, that is against New Orleans, Atlanta, Houston and Toronto Raptors. They were quite bogged down with the initial setback they suffered and could not recover. They have won just 10 of the 33 games at home and 9 of the 29 games on roads.
FiveThirtyEight predicts an easy win for The Memphis Grizzlies.
The Memphis Grizzlies on the other hand has lost consecutive matches to Nuggets and Trail Blazers. Before this the Memphis Grizzlies concluded a seven-game road trip with a loss against the Denver Nuggets. The Grizzlies are sitting at the eighth spot in the Western Conference points table.
The Memphis Grizzlies as of now have won 31 games and lost 30 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained an even win-loss record. Looking at their record while playing in with against the other conference teams, they have a record of 14-22. They have won 18 games and lost 13 playing away from their home. Their February and March campaigns were roller-coaster rides that made their life difficult.
In their last 10 games, they have had a mixed bag with 6 wins and 4 losses.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (47 games): Grizzlies – 23 wins, Magic – 24 wins.
Playoffs : 0
Previous meeting: Magic won 120-115 on 10th March 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Mo bamba managed to top score with 17 points against Pelicans with the help of 12 rebounds.
Magic’s pole guard cole Anthony scored 18 points with 3 assists and 4 rebounds in his last outing
Garry Harris played for 34 minutes against Cavaliers and scored 19 points with 7 assists and 6 rebounds in the previous game.
Jaren Jackson Jr. who has played at the center position made his debut where he managed 13 points and assisted on two occasions.
Kyle Anderson is the small forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.02 and average of 12.1 points in every outing so far.
Dillon Brooks is another important forward who averages close to 16.7 points in every outing.
Jonas Valanciunas played for 25 minutes in his last outing and gave 19 points with 1 assist and 6 rebounds.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Memphis Grizzlies is set to take on Orlando Magic on Saturday. The game is scheduled for 8PM EST. One of the Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions platform, FiveThirtyEight has gone on to suggest a victory to the Grizzlies with 84% chance whereas the Magic is in the hunt with a mere 16% chance.
The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. Talking about the outright prediction for this season’s NBA published by Oddschecker and SMarkets, both the teams don’t themselves in the list of top 10 teams predicted to win this season’s NBA.