Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Miami Heat is predicted to win tonight’s game against Minnesota Timberwolves as per latest Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

With just six games remaining in the regular season for Minnesota Timberwolves, tonight they are all set to face a massive challenge from Miami Heat.

Playoff hopeful Miami Heat will square off against   Minnesota Timberwolves at American Airlines Arena. The Heat are seventh in the Eastern Conference standings with a 35-31 record, while the Minnesota Timberwolves are 14th in the Western Conference with a 20-46 record. The Miami Heat are coming off a loss against Mavericks 127-113 in their last NBA encounter.

Defence has kept the Miami Heat’s postseason hopes alive, as the team has registered a stellar 110.3 defensive rating, good for 6th place in the league. They restrict their opposition to 107.2 points per game, which shows how much the teams have struggled against them.

Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

Miami Heat is predicted to win tonight’s game against Minnesota Timberwolves. Here are the latest Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions

image 37

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on BetMGM follow this link

To bet on Fan Duel follow this link

Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Timberwolves have had a worse season and their defense have been the worst this season, allowing 116.4 points per 100 possessions, 28th among NBA teams. The flip side to that is Timberwolves are improving offensively as they’re scoring 114.3 points per 100 possession over the outings, which is 11th among NBA teams. The return of Karl Anthony Towns has drastically boosted the offense.

Miami Heat are placed 7th in the Eastern Conference with a overall win-loss record of 32-30. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. They have won 18 games and lost 14 playing at home. Currently they are placed at 7th position in Eastern Conference points table.

The Minnesota Timberwolves is staring at yet another disappointing season in the NBA. They are bogged down by the constant losses that has had an impact in the recent performances. Despite starting on a good note with wins against Pistons and Jazz, their campaign started to take a detour with infamous losing streaks in January and February.

Their dismal season has carried on with just three victories in the last ten outings. They are currently battling to avoid wooden spoon after tattering at 15th place in the Western conference. The Minnesota Timberwolves is nowhere looking like a strong side, after being subjected to harsh defeats.

Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head    

Regular season (61 games): Heat – 33 wins, Timberwolves – 28 wins.

Playoffs: 0.

Previous meeting: Timberwolves won 119-111 on 16th April 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

Heat:

Heat’s Forward Jimmy Butler pitched in with 33 points and 5 assists and 8 rebounds in his last outing.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the centre and power forward has a field goal percentage of 57 and a free throw percentage of 75.4. He has managed to score 11 points with 11 assists against Mavericks.

Goran Dragic notched up 19 points and 3 assists against Mavericks.

Trevor Ariza has been in an incredible touch, putting up 18 points, 1 rebound and 4 assists in his last outing.

Timberwolves:

Karl-Anthony Towns who plays at the centre position was in good form against Lakers by pitching in with 28 points and 3 assists in 37 minutes.

Ricky Rubio who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 30.1% so far in addition to averaging 8.4 points.

Anthony Edwards who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 40 and a free throw percentage of 77.4 in 65 games this season. He has also averaged 18.5 points per game during the same time.

Naz Reid who has played as the guard has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 11.2 points and 3.4 dribbles this season.

Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Miami Heat will be up against Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday at American Airlines Arena. The latest Miami Heat vs Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. However, as per FiveThirtyEight, Miami Heat has 77% chance to win the battle while Timberwolves stand at 23% chance.

Looking at the recent form of both the teams, Miami Heat has upper hand going in the game. Crowdwisdom360 therefore predicts win for Heat in this particular clash.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x