New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions
Brandon Ingram avoided a major ankle injury on Tuesday night but will miss tonght;s game against the Philadelphia 76ers. The team said Ingram has a left low ankle sprain; an MRI on Wednesday confirmed his injury. Ingram was injured just before halftime against the Warriors.
For Philadelphia 76ers Joel Embiid made a return to the team after recovering from injury against Bulls. He was side lined due to injury for weeks due to bone bruise on his left knee. While Embiid’s absence hurt the 76ers, Ben Simmons’ injury took a toll on the team. Simmons’ absence on the court visibly affected the 76ers.
Tonight 76ers will have Joel Embiid in their playing squad when they take on New Orleans Pelicans who will be without Brandon Ingram. The game is scheduled for 7PM EST at Wells Fargo Centre, Philadelphia.
As per FiveThirtyEight Philadelphia 76ers have 78% chances of beating the New Orleans Pelicans while the chances for New Orleans Pelicans stands at mere 22%.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts win for Philadelphia 76ers. The latest New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 7th May.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Philadelphia 76ers are set to play their 66th match of the NBA season against Phoenix Suns on 21st at the Wells Fargo Centre, Philadelphia. They sit atop in the Eastern Conference with 45 wins and 21 losses and currently are enjoying six-game winning streak at home.
Philadelphia 76ers are one of three teams from Eastern Conference who have already made into playoffs. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 6-4. Looking at their record playing against Western conference teams, they have a record of 10-2. They have won 25 games and lost 7 playing at home. Philadelphia 76ers currently occupy 1st spot in points table.
On the other hand, the New Orleans Pelicans were slow starters and the knee-jerk reaction to the defeats pulled them down even further. They have been very inconsistent throughout the season and need to pull their socks pull to finish in top 10. Just to put things into perspective, the side won 7 games in April but lost 10 games with little effect for their effort in the table. Despite getting to a promising start, the side lost their way in the middle of the tournament that pushed them to the bottom half in the table.
Focusing on recent outcomes, the side defeated Golden State Warriors in their last appearance. It is important for them to get back into top 10 and the only way is to improve their away record in the coming fixtures.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (38 games): 76ers– 19 wins, Pelicans – 19 wins.
Playoffs played (6 games): 76ers– 4 wins, Pelicans – 2 wins.
Previous meeting: Pelicans won by 101-94 on 9th April 2021 in a regular season fixture.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Seth Curry is an important shooting guard who was on the pitch for 22 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 3 assist and 11 points.
Matisse Thybulle is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 20 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 2 assist, 2 rebounds and 5 points.
Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3. He was the prime contributor in the last outing with 34 points.
Zion Williamson who is the power forward in the side has averaged 27 points per game and has 7.2 rebounds in 61 games. He scored 23 points against Warriors in his last outing.
Eric Bledsoe who is the shooting guard has a good rating with a 3-pointer conversion of 35.1% so far.
Brandon Ingram who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 46.6 and a free throw percentage of 87.8 so far in this season. He has also averaged 4.9 rebounds per game during the same time.
Steve Adams who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 7 points and 4.2 dribbles in this edition.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Philadelphia 76ers have been on top of their performance this season. Friday night they will be up against New Orleans Pelicans. The latest New Orleans Pelicans vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. However, according to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a chance of 78% to secure a win with the visiting team was given only 22% chance.
Looking the recent performance of both the teams, Crowdwisdom360 predicts win for Philadelphia 76ers.