Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions

Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Oakland Athletics is predicted to win against Seattle Mariners as per latest Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions.

The MLB 2021 is turning out to be a great season with some nail biters entertaining the fans big time. Wednesday, the fans are in for a treat when they witness Oakland Athletics take on Seattle Mariners. Oakland Athletics will host Seattle Mariners.

The game is scheduled in the O.co. Coliseum. on 26th May at 7:40 pm EST.

The Seattle Mariners are trying to punch above their weight to go up in the table while the Oakland Athletics are more concerned about keeping their second spot in the group.

Oakland Athletics lost the last game from the winning position. Oakland Athletics now play all the upcoming matches this week at home. Oakland Athletics will play four games this week.

Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions

As per FiveThirtyEight, Oakland Athletics have 62% chances of win while the chances of Seattle Mariners stands at mere 38%. The latest Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions have been updated on 25th May.

Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions

To bet on Fan Duel follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Games 305: Oakland Athletics – 366, Seattle Mariners – 305

Previous meeting: Seattle Mariners won 2-4 on 24th May in a regular season fixture.

Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Oakland Athletics:

M Olson has scored 26 runs with 9 2B and 41 Hits.

M Canha has scored 38 runs with 7 2B and 2 3B.

L Laureano has played 45 games with 45 hits.

Seattle Mariners :

Mitch Haniger has scored 32 runs with 12 2B and 1 3B.

Kyle Seager has scored 30 runs with 12 2B and 1 3B.

Dyle Moore has played 41 games with 20 hits.

Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Oakland Athletics is predicted to win against Seattle Mariners as per latest Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions. The latest Oakland Athletics vs on Seattle Mariners MLB Odds and Predictions have been updated.

Read: Washington Wizards vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x