Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win their upcoming clash against Orlando magic as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando magic NBA Odds and Predictions.

Wells Fargo Centre will once again play host to Orlando Magic and Philadelphia 76ers Sunday’s game.

The Philadelphia 76ers are sitting comfortably on the top of the Eastern Conference points table. Philadelphia 76ers has already qualified for the playoffs. Philadelphia 76ers are testing their bench strength as they are in a comfortable position. They are on the top spot of the Eastern Conference. Loss against Pacers in the last game has halted their winning streak of eight games. With 4 more games to play, Philadelphia 76ers will be looking to cement their top spot in Eastern Conference points table.

Ignas Brazdeikis has joined the Orlando magic squad as the new signing for the remainder of the season. The Magic have lost four games in a row and 10 of their last 13 contests. They have been eliminated from postseason contention and finish the season with three games on the road against three Eastern Conference teams who will be in the playoffs.

NBA Sixers vs Magic Spread and Prediction | WagerTalk News

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win clash against Orlando magic. FiveThirtyEight gives Philadelphia 76ers 97% chances of win and for Orlando magic chances stand at 3%. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.

image 74

To bet on BetMGM follow this link

Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 14th May, 8:00 PM EST

Host Team: Philadelphia 76ers, Wells Fargo Centre

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Philadelphia 76ers are set to play their 69th match of the NBA season against Orlando magic on Wells Fargo Centre. They sit atop in the Eastern Conference with 47 wins and 22 losses and currently are enjoying eight-game winning streak at home.

Philadelphia 76ers are one of six teams from Eastern Conference who have already made into playoffs. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 10-2. They have won 20 games and lost 15 playing away from home. Philadelphia 76ers currently occupy 1st spot in points table.

The Philadelphia 76ers lost the last match against Indian Pacers in a closely fought game. But it didn’t effected the chances of 76ers. The Orlando Magic will likely be outmatched either way and lose the game.

Orlando Magic as of now have won 21 games and lost 48 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 3-7. They have won 11 games and lost 25 playing at home. Away from home they have won 10 games and lost 23. Currently they are placed at 14th position in Eastern Conference points table.

The start of the campaign was very disappointing for the Orlando magic as they lost four games on the trot against New Orleans, Atlanta, Houston and Toronto. Magic averaging 103.8 points, 42 rebounds, 20.1 assists, 7.8 steals and 4.5 blocks per game while shooting 43.2%.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Orlando Magic having an edge over Philadelphia 76ers. The two teams have played a total of 119 games in regular season. Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 79 occasions while Orlando Magic have won 40 games.

The Philadelphia 76ers have done well against the Miami Heat this season. They defeated Orlando Magic on previous occasion.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

76ers:

Tyrese Maxey is an important shooting guard who was on the pitch for 17 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 3 assist and 11 points.

T Harris is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 34 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 3 assist, 5 rebounds.

Joel Embiid who plays as the centre and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3.

Jerami Grant is averaging 22.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists so far this season.

Magic:

Moritz Wagner managed to score with 17 points against Pelicans with the help of 13 rebounds.

Magic’s pole guard Cole Anthony scored 18 points with 4 rebounds in his last outing.

Garry Harris played for 29 minutes against Bucks and scored 14 points with 1 assist in the previous game.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Philadelphia 76ers have been on top of their game this season. They will be up against Orlando Magic. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a chance of 97% to secure a win against Orlando Magic which Magic is given mere 3% chance.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. 76ers on the other hand is 6th favorites as per Oddschecker and 4th favorites as per Smarkets.

Read: San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x