Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions
Wells Fargo Centre will play host to Washington Wizards and Philadelphia 76ers second post season game in round one of the 2021 NBA Season.
Harris led Philadelphia 76ers to a comfortable victory against in the 1st game of the first round of the NBA Playoffs. Harris scored 37 points and boosted the offense of 76ers when it sagged early, and the 76ers survived the sub.-500 Washington Wizards on Sunday.
Washington Wizards’ never die attitude was showcased in the first game against 76ers where they fought till the last whistle. The Washington Wizards pushed the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 1 of their first-round series. They have good players at the central position in their battles with Joel Embiid which may help them to revive in the second game.
Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win clash against Washington Wizards. FiveThirtyEight gives Philadelphia 76ers 84% chances of win and for Washington Wizards chances stand at 16%. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 26th May.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards
Scheduled Date and Time: 26th May, 7:00 PM EST
Host Team: Philadelphia 76ers, Wells Fargo Centre
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Philadelphia 76ers finished the regular on the top of the Eastern Conference points table with 49 wins and 23 losses. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 31-11. They have won 29 games and lost just 7 games playing at home.
The Philadelphia 76ers won the last game against Washington Wizards in a one-sided affair. The Washington Wizards will likely to be outmatched and lose the game again. Their chances of winning this game are slim at best, considering the Sixers has the best defence in the league.
Washington advanced to the playoffs by beating the Indiana Pacers to emerge from the play-in round as the East’s No. 8 seed, returning to the playoffs after a two-year absence. The Washington Wizards are heavily dependent on the star player Bradley Beal.
The Wizards were a disaster early in the season, dealing with injuries and a COVID-19 outbreak. They started 0-5 and were 17-32 in early April. They made the playoffs at 34-38 and are trying to become the first team with a losing record to win a playoff series since the Seattle 1987 reversal. The Washington Wizards finished regular season at 8th spot in the Eastern Conference. Playing at home Washington Wizards has won 19 games in 46 games, they have a win-loss record of 34-38.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Philadelphia 76ers having an edge over Washington Wizards. The two teams have played a total of 310 games in regular season. Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 187 occasions while Washington Wizards have won 123 games.
The Philadelphia 76ers have done well against the Washington Wizards this season. They have defeated Washington Wizards on all the three occasions in the regular season and won the first game of the playoff series.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
T Harris is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 37 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 2 assists, 6 rebounds.
Joel Embiid who plays as the centre and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3.
Ben Simmons played 58 games in the regular and averages 14.3 per game and has a player efficiency of 18.48.
Seth Curry is an important shooting guard who was on the pitch for 32 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 1 assist and 15 points.
Rui Hachimura is the power forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.79 and average of 12 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 12 points along with 5 rebounds.
Russell Westbrook is an important point guard with a field goal success of 42.6% and a 3-pointer conversion of 28.6% so far. He provided with 16 points and 14 assists in his last outing.
Alex Len who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 12 points and 5 rebounds per game in his career.
Bradley Beal is another important key guard who averages close to 33 points in every outing.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted winner
Philadelphia 76ers have been on top of their game in the first match against Wizards. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a chance of 84% to secure a win against the Washington Wizards while Washington Wizards is given mere 16% chance.
Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Philadelphia 76ers is 3rd favorites as per Smarkets and 5th favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Oddschecker.