Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions
Last Friday when Phoenix Suns defeated Utah Jazz, the team for the first time became number 1 seed team in Western Conference points table. Currently both Suns and Jazz have won equal number of games and have lost equal number of games this season. Tonight Phoenix Suns will be up against Atlanta Hawks.
Both Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns are coming off a win in their last game. However, Phoenix Suns who are undefeated in last 5 games may have upper hand despite Hawks having home advantage.
The game scheduled for tonight at 8PM EST.
FiveThirtyEight predicts win for Atlanta Hawks but rest of the Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions platform gives Suns edge over the Hawks.The latest Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions have been updated on 5th May
Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Undefeated in last five encounter and winning 7 of their last 10 games, Phoenix Suns have been on a roll. As of now Phoenix Suns have won 48 games and lost just18 games this season. They are currently the Western Conference table toppers.
They have won 25 games and lost 9 playing at home while on roads they have 22 wins with 9 losses. Tonight when they face Hawks, they will be looking forward to consolidate their top position. Suns are no less warriors in putting up a strong fight and have managed to accumulate a strong squad who have delivered consistently so far.
The Phoenix Suns are looking like strong contenders after a glorious campaign. With a 0.712 win-percentage, they share top spot Jazz as of now. Their January campaign was kind of a bummer with unexpected losses coming their way. The Phoenix Suns have well and truly justified the name of their side by rising from the ashes. They started off their season on a high note with a 5-1 record barring the loss to Kings.
Looking at Hawks campaign, they are up to the task after hiccups in the initial games. They have shown some real grit and determination that has helped them stay in the top 5. On top of this, they have overturned a poor away record, thanks to the character shown by their players in the middle.
Looking at their last 10 games, they have managed to win 6 games and are on 2 games winning streak. The Hawks’ campaign which lacked consistency and tenacity is back on track after a good run in the last couple of weeks.
Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (131 games): Hawks – 57 wins, Suns – 74wins.
Playoffs : 0
Previous meeting: Sun won the last meeting by 117-110 in a regular season fixture.
Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Trae Young who have played at the point guard has an average of 25.5 points and 9.4 assists in his career. He gathered 21 points and 11 assists in his last outing.
Bogdan Bogdanovic who is the shooting guard has an efficiency rating of 15.96.
The center Clint Capela needs to do better than 14.8 points per game in this season.
John Collins brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 83.1% and a field goal percentage of 55.9% till now.
Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has an average of 14.6 points and 10.7 rebounds in this season so far.
Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side as he accumulated 32 points and 6 assists in his last game and played for 36 minutes.
Mikal Bridges points guard was on the pitch for 37 minutes and scored 17 points in his last outing.
Jevon Carter, who is another useful guard pitched in with 6 points and 3 rebounds against Bucks in 27 minutes.
Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Hawks taking on the Suns would be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to make it to the top of their conferences respectively. Looking at this rivalry, Atlanta Hawks are slightly ahead with a 55% chance whereas the Suns are behind with a 45% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
However, the latest Phoenix Suns vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions have Suns ahead of Hawks. Crowdwisdom360, after looking at the recent performance of both the teams predicts win for the Phoenix Suns.