Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win their match against Portland Trail Blazers as per the latest Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions.

We are down to the business end of the regular season. The Portland Trail Blazers will travel to face Phoenix Suns at Talking Stick Resort Arena in a blockbuster NBA matchup on Thursday.

Portland Trail Blazers is trying their best to avoid the NBA play-in tournament. They have won eight of their last ten games, including their last four fixtures in a row. 

Phoenix Suns are coming off a disappointing 110-123 loss against the Golden State Warriors. Phoenix Suns will be back in action on Thursday night, hosting the No. 5 seed Portland Trail Blazers.

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a very close encounter between Phoenix Suns and Trail Blazers giving an advantage to Phoenix Suns over Portland Trail Blazers. The latest Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 13th May.

image 66

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers

Scheduled Date and Time: 13th May, 7:30PM EST

Host Team: Phoenix Suns, Talking stick resort Arena

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The Phoenix Suns will be without the services of Cameron Johnson, Langston Galloway and Abdel Nader for this clash against the Golden State Warriors.

The All-Star duo of Chris Paul and Devin Booker will likely start as the two guard spots, with defensive stopper Torrey Craig expected to man the small forward position.

Mikal Bridges is set to start at small forward, while best pick of the team DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns’ starting center.

Phoenix Suns as of now have won 48 games and lost 21 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. They have won 26 games and lost 9 playing at home. Currently they are placed at 2nd position in Western Conference points table.

The Portland Trail Blazers had been healthy all season, who knows where they could have ended up. Nevertheless, they have battled hard, and it looks like they will earn the sixth seed in the West and avoid the play-in tournament this year. They average 117.3 points per game offense 7th in the tournament, averages 111.2 points per game on defensive front which is 6th in the tournament.

Blazers April campaign has been kind of a mixed bag where they tasted triumphs as well as defeats. They have tasted victories against the likes of Pistons, Thunder, Spurs Nuggets, Pacers and Grizzlies as opposed to losses against Clippers, Hornets, Heat and Grizzlies. This meant that they got demoted to 5th place with a 0.542 win-loss record so far.

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Phoenix Suns having an edge over Portland Trail Blazers. The two teams have played a total of 232 games in regular season. Phoenix Suns have been successful on 124 occasions while Portland Trail Blazers have won 108 games.

The Phoenix Suns have also done well against the Portland Trail Blazers this season. They defeated Portland Trail Blazers on both occasions.

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Suns:

Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has an average of 15.2 points and 13 rebounds in this season so far.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side as he accumulated 34 points and 4 assists in his last game and played for 39 minutes.

Mikal Bridges points guard was on the pitch for 38 minutes and scored 6 points, he need to improve his performance in this game.

Chris Paul, who is another useful guard pitched in with 24 points and 3 rebounds against Bucks in 33 minutes.

Trail Blazers:

Damian Lillard is the lead guard with an average of 28.3 points and 7.5 assists so far. He was on fire as he accumulated 34 points and 6 assists in his last outing.

Jusuf Nurkic who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 8.3 rebounds and free throw percentage of 62.5 in the current season.

CJ McCollum who looked out of sorts did a decent job in his last outing as he made 28 points and 3 rebounds. He also has an efficiency rating of 21.28.

Norman Powell who has played at the forward position played for 35 minutes and accumulated 28 points against Rockets.

Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

FiveThirtyEight predicts the game to be on the expected lines. The platform predicts win for Phoenix Suns by giving them a chance of 70% with their opponents Phoenix Suns having just a nominal chance of 30%.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Phoenix is 7th favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Portland Trail Blazers fail to feature among Top 10 teams.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x