Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions
The Oklahoma City Thunder is set to face a strong challenge when they play Sacramento Kings tonight at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Both the teams have struggled this season. However, Kings have been slightly better off than OKC Thunder.
The Thunder have lost 9 of their last 10 games while Kings have had a 50:50 win loss record in last 10 games. Tuesday night when the two teams meet, Kings will have slight advantage over the Thunder. However, a surprise from the underdogs OKC Thunder cannot be ruled out.
The two teams will battle against each other at Chesapeake Energy Arena and the game will be livestreamed at 8PM EST.
As per FiveThirtyEight The Sacramento Kings have 67% chances of beating the OKC Thunder while the chances for OKC Thunder stands at mere 33%. The latest Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions are updated in below table.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Performance
The Oklahoma Thunder is relinquishing at the bottom of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed to taper off with every passing game that punched a big hole for their play-off chances.
Oklahoma City Thunder has won 1 game in their 10 appearances. Thunder as of now has won 21 games and lost 44 games. Looking at their record while playing at home they have won 9 games and lost 24 games. With home advantage, City will give a tough fight to the opponents and will not back down without a fight. The Thunder are 11-24 in conference games.
Oklahoma City will be looking to stop its three-game slide when they play Sacramento Kings. OKC’s last victory was on March 31st, Tuesday against the Celtics at home. They surprised everyone by beating Celtics 119-115.
Sitting at 12th place just above Oklahoma City Thunder in the Western Conference standings with 27 wins and 37 losses, the Sacramento Kings will visit the Chesapeake Energy Arena. Kings are coming into this game after defeating Mavericks in their last game by 111-99, the Kings will be looking to carry the same form into the match against Thunder. While against the team of Western Conference, the Kings have gone 15-20 against Western Conference opponents. Kings averages 45.6 rebounds per game and is 8-27 when opponents grab more rebounds.
The Sacramento Kings and Oklahoma City Thunder are far off from safety. The sides would be longing to finish in the top 10 with a few wins under their belt in the rest of the games. Despite getting a head start, they managed to bottle it up with consecutive defeats.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (238 games): Thunder – 148 wins, Kings – 90 wins
Playoffs (9 games): Kings – 2 wins, Thunder – 7 wins.
Previous meeting: Thunder won 108-112 on 27th Feburary 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Buddy Hield is an important point guard. He managed to score 16 points with 5 assists and 5 rebounds in the last game.
Harrison Barnes managed to score 27 points against Marvericks has a player efficiency of 15.33 and scores 16 points an average every match.
Tyrese Haliburton is yet another important guard who has a 3-pointer conversion of 41.2% and a field goal percentage of 47.3.
Richaun Homes played his A game against Mavericks scoring 17 points with 7 rebounds playing for 25 minutes.
Darius Bazley is the power forward in the side who has averaged 13.2 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 29 points along with 9 rebounds in 35 minutes.
Luguentz Dort is another important forward who averages close to 14.1 points in every outing. He came up with 10 points and 4 assists against Suns.
Theo Maledon is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 37.4% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.9% so far.
Moses Brown who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 8.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game in this edition.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Sacramento Kings will be up against Oklahoma City Thunder this Tuesday. The latest Oklahoma City Thunder vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions for this game are updated. Looking at FiveThirtyEight they have gone on to pick The Sacramento Kings to start as hot favourites with the home team getting just 67% to secure a big victory on Tuesday night.