San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight against San Antonio Spurs as per the latest San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

In an exciting game in the 2020-21 regular NBA game, the Phoenix Suns will lock horns with the San Antonio Spurs at the AT&T Centre on Saturday.

The Phoenix Suns will be without the services of Cameron Johnson, Langston Galloway and Abdel Nader for this match. Johnson has been ruled out because of a wrist injury, while Abdel Nader will miss out because of a knee problem.

Langston Galloway has been side-lined due to personal reasons. The duo of Chris Paul and Devin Booker will likely start as the two guard spots, with defensive stopper Torrey Craig expected to man the small forward position. Mikal Bridges is set to start at small forward, while former no.1 overall pick DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns starting center.

San Antonio Spurs are coming off a heart-breaking loss against Knicks 102-98. Power forward Trey Lyles could remain out against the Phoenix Suns as he’s still recuperating from an ankle injury the Spurs will be looking to retain their 10th spot in the Western Conference so as to keep their chances alive for play-in tournament.

San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a close encounter between Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs giving an advantage to Phoenix Suns over San Antonio Spurs. The latest San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 15th May.

image 82

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on BettingExpert follow this link

Follow this link to bet on Smarkets

San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

San Antonio Spurs vs Phoenix Suns

Scheduled Date: 15th May, 2PM EST

Host Team: San Antonio Spurs, AT&T Centre.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Spurs have only missed playoff berth once since 1998 that is in NBA 2019-20 but after playing some good game they managed to claw their way back to Top 10 and secured a play-in berth for themselves.

Spurs have 2 more games left this season that too against same side, Suns and they have to play A game to cement their play-in berth. They have won 33 games and lost 37 games. They are currently placed at 10th spot in Western Conference points table. They have won their last game and in last 10 games they have won 4 matches.

Talking about their record against Western Conference this season, they are currently 17-23. Their away record has been better than their home record this season. On roads, they have played 36 games and have won 19 and lost 17 games. Playing at home, Spurs have managed to win 14 games and have lost 20 games as of now. In the match against Suns they will be looking forward to further improve their away record.

Phoenix Suns are coming off an overtime win the Trail Blazers. Phoenix Suns will be back in action on Saturday night, against San Antonio Spurs.

The Phoenix Suns will be without the services of Cameron Johnson, Langston Galloway and Abdel Nader for this clash against the San Antonio Spurs.

The All-Star duo of Chris Paul and Devin Booker will likely start as the two guard spots, with defensive stopper Torrey Craig expected to man the small forward position.

Mikal Bridges is set to start at small forward, while best pick of the team DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns’ starting centre.

Phoenix Suns as of now have won 49 games and lost 21 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. They have won 27 games and lost 9 playing at home. Currently they are placed at 2nd position in Western Conference points table.

San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

San Antonio Spurs have had an edge when the two teams met. Phoenix Suns and Spurs have clashed against each other in 177 regular games. Of 177 games, Spurs have won 99 games while Phoenix Suns have won 78 games.

Phoenix Suns will travel to San Antonio to face the San Antonio Spurs at AT&T Centre.

This Saturday night when Phoenix Suns takes on Spurs, it will be the 2nd time when the two teams will come face to face in this season. In last encounter San Antonio Spurs defeated the Phoenix Suns by a point difference of 111-85.

San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Phoenix Suns have already qualified for playoffs while San Antonio Spurs have to pass through play-in test to secure a berth in playoffs. Before the post regular season games, both the teams have last few games to play. On Saturday they will be up against each other. The latest San Antonio Spurs vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Phoenix Suns. As per FiveThirtyEight Phoenix Suns have 62% chances of defeating the Spurs in while the chances of Spurs stand at 38%.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorite to win this season’s NBA. Phoenix Suns is 7th favorite as per Smarkets as well as Oddschecker. San Antonio Spurs fails to feature among Top-10 teams who could win this season’s NBA.

Read: New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x