Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions 1st June Game 5
Brooklyn Nets will host the Boston Celtics in the NBA play-in tournament on Tuesday night at Barclays Centre.
Boston Celtics is already down 1-3 in the series and need to pull their socks up to stand any chance of progressing further. Brooklyn Nets are coming off a win against Boston Celtics in the fourth game of the playoff series 141-126. Nets took the lead in the second half and never looked back and cruised to a comfortable win in the first game.
Brooklyn Nets forward Joe Harris scored 25 points in the win against Celtics, he was 9-for-14 from the field. The second was done and dusted in the second half itself when Brooklyn Nets was leading Boston Celtics by 24 points. James Harden also accumulated 23 points with 18 assists.
The match will also be remembered for the ruddy crowd, where a fan threw a water bottle on the Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving.
Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win clash against Boston Celtics. FiveThirtyEight gives Brooklyn Nets 76% chances of win and for Boston Celtics chances stand at 24%. The latest Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 1st June.
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets
Scheduled Date and Time: 1st June 7:00 PM EST
Host Team: Brooklyn Nets.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
In the regular season, Celtics had an even record of 36 wins and losses. In last 10 games, they have maintained an even win-loss record. Looking at their record while playing in with their conference teams, they have a record of 20-22. They have won 22 games and lost 15 playing at home.
The Brooklyn Nets amended the mistakes that they made in the regular season this month and on a seven-match winning streak. In the last 10 games, Nets has won seven games and lost 3 games.
Brooklyn Nets have free throw percentage of 79.89% in this season and ranked number 1 in Field goal % and three point % with 49.49% and 39.15% respectively.
This time the trio of Kyrie Irving, James Harden and Griffin were overshadowed by the brilliance of Joe Harris and Kevin Durant.
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Boston Celtics having an edge over Brooklyn Nets in the regular season. The two teams have played a total of 203 games in regular season. Boston Celtics has been successful on 131 occasions while Brooklyn Nets has won 72 games.
Brooklyn swept Boston in the three meeting this regular season winning by an average of 15.0 points.
In the Post season Nets lead Celtics 3-1 in the first round.
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Tristan Thompson is an important point centre guard for Celtics, he is averaging 7.6 points and 8.1 rebounds while having a Field Goal percentage of 50%.
Marcus Smart a crucial point guard for Celtics is averaging 19 points, 3 assists and has a player efficiency of 16.46.
Jayson Tatum is an important player for Celtics, he scored 40 points with 7 rebounds and 5 assists with a free throw percentage of 81.8 % in his last outing.
Kevin Durant who has played as the shooting guard has accumulated 42 points and 5 assists in his last match, besides averaging 26.9 points and 5.6 assists in the regular season and 21 points per game in the post-season. He also enjoys a healthy efficiency rating of 26.44 in this edition.
Kyrie Irving is an important Point guard for nets. He averages 26.9 per game and has a player efficiency of 24.51.
Continuing his brilliant form James Harden has lived up to the expectations and scored brilliant 23 points and 18 assists in the last match.
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Brooklyn Nets. As per FiveThirtyEight Brooklyn Nets have 76% chances of defeating the Boston Celtics while the chances of Boston Celtics stand at 24%.