Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds
3 4 votes
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight against Brooklyn Nets as per latest Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds

With 2-0 lead over the Bucks, Brooklyn Nets looks strong to qualify for the Conference finals. On Monday night at Barclays Center, Milwaukee Bucks faced a complete rout in Game 2, 125-86. The focus now shifts to Game 3 and Game 4 which will be played at home of Milwaukee Bucks.

In Game 2, Nets presented a complete picture of domination, in first quarter they were ahead by 17 points, 27 points in the second, 30 in the third and 49 points in the fourth quarter. Bucks were completely out of the game since the start. Nets star Kevin Durant managed 32 points with 6 assists and 4 rebounds in 33 minutes at court. Kyrie Irving was the only player from Nets apart from Kevin Durant who scored over 20 points. For Bucks, their start forward Giannis Antetokounmpo failed miserably as he could garner only 18 points in 31 minutes on court. Bucks looked completely out of game and it was as if their players lost the hunger to win the game.

Thursday night, Milwaukee Bucks will try to cash on home advantage in order to keep themselves alive in the series while Brooklyn Nets will be looking forward to widen their win gap.

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Milwaukee Bucks in Thursday night games. The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds also predicts the same .The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds updated on 10th June.

image 34

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds: Match Details

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks

Host Team: Milwaukee Bucks

Scheduled Date and Time: June 10th, 7:30 PM EST

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Brooklyn Nets have dominated this season from the very start. This trio of Kyrie Irving, James Harden and Griffin have been lethal and with addition of new partners in Joe Harris and Kevin Durant, Nets have a very good team combination. They ended their regular season as No. 2 team in Eastern Conference as they won 1 game less and a lost a game more than table topper Philadelphia. As they entered the playoffs against Boston Celtics, they had 5 consecutive wins behind them. Their conference record stood at 26-16 while they had an outstanding home record as they won 28 games at home and lost just 8. However, on roads they lost 16 games and won 26 games.

Talking about Round 1 of Playoffs, Nets almost whitewashed Boston Celtics. The 7 games playoff series concluded in 5 games as Nets won 4 games and Celtics could win only 1 game. Continuing their fierce performance, Brooklyn Nets have already won the first 2 of 7 games semi final series against Milwaukee Bucks. Thursday night they will be heading to home of Milwaukee Bucks for Game 3 of the series.

Milwaukee Bucks on the other hand, ended their regular season at third position in the Eastern Conference with 46 wins and 26 losses. They finished the regular season with the second-most rebounds averaged per game. In last 10 games of the regular series Bucks won 8 games while lost just one. However, they entered the playoffs to face Miami Heat with a defeat in last regular season encounter. They have maintained a good home record with 26 wins and 10 losses while on roads they were 20-16. They ended regular season with a conference record of 30-12 which looked better than the records of Brooklyn Nets.

Facing Miami Heat in playoffs, Bucks were phenomenal with their performance. They white washed Heat in 7-games series and the series concluded in just 4 games with Milwaukee Bucks winning all 4 games. In conference semi-finals Bucks failed to continue the form that they had in first round of playoffs. They have lost the starting 2 games and this Thursday they will be hoping to rebound in the series.

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Milwaukee Bucks have dominated the overall head-to-head matches against Brooklyn Nets. The two teams have played 179 regular season games as of now. Bucks have been victorious on 104 occasions while Brooklyn Nets have won 75 regular season games against the Bucks.

Talking about the playoffs, the two teams have been at neck-to-neck when they came against each other in playoffs. Including the last 2 games, the two teams have played 17 playoffs games against each other. Nets have won 8 while Bucks have won 9.

This season off 3 games against each other, Nets lead by 2-1 over Bucks.

Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted

Milwaukee Bucks will be playing host to Brooklyn Nets for next two games of Conference semi-finals. After the victory in first two games, Brooklyn Nets will start as favorites for the Game 3 games despite Bucks having home advantage. The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions and Betting Odds are yet to be updated. However, FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for home side Milwaukee Bucks for this game. As per them, Bucks have 62% chances of beating Nets on Thursday while the chances of Brooklyn Nets stands at mere 38%.

However, looking at the outright predictions for this season’s NBA as published by Oddschecker and SMarkets, Brooklyn Nets have been favorites to win this season’s NBA while Milwaukee Bucks have been among Top 5 contenders.

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x