Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds
The Los Angeles Clippers and the Dallas Mavericks will play their fifth post season game on Wednesday at the Staples Center in round one of the 2021 NBA Season.
Dallas Mavericks has blown the 2-0 lead in the series and lost the next two games to level the series 2-2 against Los Angeles Clippers.
The Dallas Mavericks are one of the 4 teams to win the first two games in the playoffs and still lose the series. Dallas Mavericks won the first 2 games as LA Clippers were the favourites to win. Dallas Mavericks won both the games away from home and lost the subsequent games at home on Friday and Sunday.
Dallas Mavericks lead 30-11 in the first quarter but could not capitalise on the momentum that they got in the start.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers in the game against the Dallas Mavericks. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds are yet to be updated.The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds will be updated on game day.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds: Match Details
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks.
Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd June 10 PM EST.
Host Team: Dallas Los Angeles Clippers.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds: Recent Form
Talking about playing the teams from Western Conference, Clippers have won last 27 and lost just 14 games. Their home campaign has been more impressive than the on roads campaign. At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 20-15 this season while at home they have won 26 of the 36 games that they played. Clippers have in total played 72 games in regular season and they have won 47 and lost 25 games.
Dallas Mavericks’ Luka Doncic has been the biggest threat for Clippers and they have to restrict him in the upcoming matches.
The Dallas Mavericks was among the top five teams of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed slipped at the second half of the season. At the start of the Season the Dallas Mavericks had very little chances of making any advance to the next stage.
Dallas Mavericks started the season with consecutive losses and got their first victory of the season in the third match. The Dallas Mavericks have not been exceptional, nor have they been battered with defeats this season. Talking about points per game Dallas averages 111.8 per game which is 17th in the conference. With 43.4 rebounds per game Dallas rank 20th and 26th with 22.5 assists per game. Dallas Mavericks ended the regular season at No. 5 spot in the Western Conference.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Dallas Mavericks having an edge over Clippers. The two teams have played a total of 162 games in regular season. Clippers have been successful on 67 occasions while Dallas Mavericks have won 95 games.
In the postseason the record is even between both the teams. Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers both won 2 games each.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds: Players to Watch
Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class this season. He has averaged 7.8 dribbles per game. In the post season he scored 20 points in his last outing.
Kawhi Leonard has been the top performer after averaging 33 points and an efficiency rating of 30.99. He has a FT% of 88.5%
Reggie Jackson has a free throw percentage of 81.7 but did not performed well in the last match.
Ivica Zubac who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9 points and 7.2 rebounds per game in his regular season career.
Luka Doncic is looking in hot form as he notched up 19 points against Clippers. He has averaged 33.3 points and 8.3 assists per game in this post season.
Josh Richardson provided great support as he pitched in with 5 points and 3 rebounds in his last game.
Kristaps Porzingis has been a permanent centre with 3.3 dribbles per game and an average of 15.3 points in the middle.
Tim Hardway Jr plays as a small forward. He accumulated 28 points with 1 rebounds and has a player efficiency of 11.12%
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner
Dallas Mavericks won the first two games Los Angeles Clippers made a comeback in the next two games. The Dallas Mavericks taking on the Clippers will be an exciting affair between two sides. Looking at this rivalry, Clippers are ahead with a 77% chance whereas the Dallas Mavericks are behind with a 23% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Los Angeles Clippers is 3rd favorites as per both the platforms to win this season’s NBA.