Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions and NBA Odds
Los Angeles Lakers will host the Phoenix Suns in the sixth game of the first round in the NBA 2021 playoff tournament at the Staples Centre on Thursday night.
Phoenix Suns dominated the fifth game 115-85 of the series against LA Lakers to take 3-2 lead in the series. Phoenix Suns Devin Booker accumulated 30 points after two disappointing games to lead his team against the Los Angeles Lakers 115-85 Tuesday night to take a 3-2 first-round series lead.
Phoenix Suns has converted 14 3-pointers and did not gave many turnovers. Suns’ star player Chris Paul again injured his shoulder during the game and didn’t return on the court.
Phoenix Suns were incredibly good defensively and they perfectly stopped the offence from LA Lakers.
Phoenix Suns is predicted to win clash against LA Lakers. FiveThirtyEight gives Phoenix Suns 63% chances of win and for LA Lakers chances stand at 37%. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions and NBA Odds are yet to be updated.The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions and NBA Odds will be updated on game day.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions and NBA Odds: Match Details
LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns.
Scheduled Date: 3rd June, 10:30 PM EST.
Host Team: Los Angeles Lakers
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions and NBA Odds: Recent Form
Phoenix Suns are just one game shy from winning the series of the first-round playoffs, while LA Lakers need to both the matches to proceed to the next round. LA Lakers will travel back to the Staples Centre on Thursday.
Riding on the home advantage Lakers will be looking to gain the momentum again. Next two games will be the die or die games for Lakers. Phoenix Suns were ahead by 30 points at the half time and went on to win the fifth game 115-85. Phoenix Suns shot more than 54% from the field as a team and shooting 9-of-13 from the field.
Phoenix Suns ranked at 7th in PPG as a team during the regular season, accumulating 115.1 PPG, but they will face the second-best defence in Lakers who allow only 106.8 PPG and lock in on most opponents.
Phoenix Suns are heavily dependent on the its star players Chris Paul, Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges Cameron Johnson and Devin Booker to showcase their A-game against LA Lakers in the fifth game of the playoff Series. Mikal Bridges will start at small forward, while best pick of the team DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns’ starting centre. Availability of Chris Paul is still doubtful as he injured his shoulder again in the last game.
Phoenix Suns in regular season had won 51 games and lost 21 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 6-4. They have won 27 games and lost 9 playing at home and won 24 games and lost 12 on road.
LA Lakers has been hit by injury badly this season. Their star player Lebron James has been out for major part of the season due to ankle injury. Talking about their NBA 2020-21 form, Lakers have been completely out of form the regular season.
In Western Conference, LA Lakers remained at 7th spot with 42 wins and 30 losses. They have had an overall average record this season. As for conference record, they have won 25 games and lost 17 games. Their home and away record has been same. Playing at home they have 21 wins and 15 losses while on roads they have 19 wins and 15 losses. In last 10 games they have 7 wins and 3 losses while in last 5 they have won only 2 games.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions and NBA Odds: Head-to-Head
LA Lakers had an edge when the two teams meet. Phoenix Suns and LA Lakers have clashed against each other in 256 regular games. Of 256 games, LA Lakers have won 146 games while Phoenix Suns have won 110 games.
This Thursday night when Phoenix Suns takes on LA Lakers, it will be the 6th playoff game between the two teams in this season. Suns won 3 games while Lakers won 2 games in the postseason.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Predictions and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner
The latest LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Phoenix Suns. As per FiveThirtyEight Phoenix Suns have 63% chances of defeating the Lakers, while the chances of Lakers stand at 37%.
Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Lakers is 2nd favorite while Phoenix Suns is 7th favorites to win this season’s NBA.