Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions
Atlanta Hawks despite being an underdog surprised everyone by beating Philadelphia 76ers who have been the one of the most team to make into this season’s NBA finals. In a very close match, Atlanta Hawks pulled out a 128-124 points victory over Philadelphia 76ers. The two teams will face each other once again on Tuesday night for 2nd Conference semi-finals.
Philadelphia 76ers’ Joel Embiid was excellent throughout the game, in 38 minutes on court he delivered 39 points with 9 rebounds and 4 assists. However, for Atlanta Hawks it was a complete team work that helped them get pass over the formidable challenge of Philadelphia 76ers. Trae Young was star player for Hawks but he was well supported by John Collins and Bogdan Bogdanović. Both Collins and Bogdanovic delivered 21 points each in the game.
On Tuesday, Philadelphia 76ers will host Atlanta Hawks at Wells Fargo Center, a multi-purpose arena located in Philadelphia.
Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win clash against Atlanta Hawks. FiveThirtyEight gives Philadelphia 76ers 64% chances of win and for Washington Wizards chances stand at 36%. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 8th June.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks
Scheduled Date and Time: 8th June, 7:30 PM EST
Host Team: Philadelphia 76ers, Wells Fargo Centre
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions : Recent Form
Philadelphia 76ers ended their regular season on top of Eastern Conference points table. They had 49 wins and 23 losses altogether and they entered the playoffs with 2 games winning streak in regular season games. Their conference record had been excellent with 31 wins and 11 losses. Even at home they won 29 games of 36 games and lost just 7 games however on roads they had 16 losses and 20 wins.
Talking about post season games, they were up against Washington Wizards for 7 games series. They started of brilliantly as they won first three games and it looked as if the Wizards were not going to last beyond 4 games. However, in 4 game, Wizards staged a comeback and defeated Philadelphia 76ers by 122-114 points. The victory was short lived, as Philadelphia 76ers scripted the end of their NBA 2020-21 campaign in the 5th game of the series.
For Atlanta Hawks, this season has been full of mixed results. They started off with lots of hiccups initially but they were able to hold on their position in the points table. They had 31 defeats in the regular season but they managed to win 41 games which helped them end the regular season campaign at 5th position. The best thing for them was they entered the playoffs with 4 consecutive wins in the end of regular season. Their conference record was 30-12 but they away record has been a worry this season as they could win just 16 games on road while lost 20 games.
In playoffs they were up against New York Knicks for 7 games series. They started off with a win but Knicks equalized in the very next game. Hawks after a defeat in 2nd game, got themselves together and thereby dominated the rest of the matches. They won the 3 games in a row and made sure the end of 7 games series in just 5 games. The Hawks seems to continue their winning streak also in conference semi-finals. They beat 76ers in first game and are undefeated in last 4 post season games.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Philadelphia 76ers having a slight edge over Atlanta Hawks. The two teams have played a total of 387 regular season games, Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 196 occasions while Atlanta Hawks has won 191 games.
Even in post season games, 76ers have dominated the Hawks. Of 8 games, 76ers have 6 wins and Hawks have just 2 wins.
This season the two teams have played 4 games against each other, 76ers have won 2 and Hawks have also won 2, the latest one being the Conference semi finals.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Atlanta Hawks defeated the 76ers in 1st game, however, the home side Philadelphia 76ers are favorites to win the 2nd clash against Hawks. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have 64% chance of securing a win against the Atlanta Hawks while Atlanta Hawks have just 36% chance.
The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated and will be updated on match day.
Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker, Philadelphia 76ers is 5th favorites this season and while Atlanta Hawks is 9th favorite. For SMarkets, Philadelphia 76ers is 6th favorites and Atlanta Hawks is 9th favorites.