Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Predictions and NBA Odds
Wells Fargo Centre will play host to Washington Wizards and Philadelphia 76ers second post season game in round one of the 2021 NBA Season.
The fourth game of the series was played under the Covid19 protocols and the stands were filled 50 percent to the capacity. Washington Wizards registered a convincing win 122-114 against Philadelphia 76ers in the fourth game of the first round of NBA 2020-21 Postseason. Currently Philadelphia 76ers leads over Washington Wizards by 3-1.
Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win clash against Washington Wizards. FiveThirtyEight gives Philadelphia 76ers 82% chances of win and for Washington Wizards chances stand at 18%. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Predictions and NBA Odds also predicts the same.The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Predictions and NBA Odds updated on 2nd June.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Predictions and NBA Odds: Match Details
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards
Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd June, 7:00 PM EST
Host Team: Philadelphia 76ers, Wells Fargo Centre
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
76ers vs Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Philadelphia 76ers finished the regular season on the top of the Eastern Conference points table with 49 wins and 23 losses. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 31-11. They have won 29 games and lost just 7 games playing at home.
Bradley Beal continued his great form in the tournament. He spent 37 minutes in the court and accumulated 25 points with 3 assists and 6 rebounds.
The Wizards were a disaster early in the season, dealing with injuries and a COVID-19 outbreak. They started 0-5 and were 17-32 in early April. They made the playoffs at 34-38 and are trying to become the first team with a losing record to win a playoff series since the Seattle 1987 reversal. The Washington Wizards finished regular season at 8th spot in the Eastern Conference. Playing at home Washington Wizards has won 19 games in 46 games, they have a win-loss record of 34-38.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Predictions and NBA Odds: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams in regular season suggest, Philadelphia 76ers having an edge over Washington Wizards. The two teams have played a total of 309 games in regular season. Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 186 occasions while Washington Wizards have won 123 games.
The Philadelphia 76ers have done well against the Washington Wizards this season. They have defeated Washington Wizards on all the three occasions in the regular season and Wizards won once.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Predictions and NBA Odds: Players to Watch
T Harris is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 32 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 5 assists, 13 rebounds.
Joel Embiid who plays as the centre and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3.
Ben Simmons played 58 games in the regular and averages 14.3 per game and has a player efficiency of 18.48.
Seth Curry is an important shooting guard who was on the pitch for 27 minutes in his last outing where he managed 6 assists and 15 points.
Rui Hachimura is the power forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.79 and average of 12 points in every outing so far. He failed to impresse in the last game as he accumulated 10 points along with 5 rebounds.
Russell Westbrook is an important point guard with a field goal success of 42.6% and a 3-pointer conversion of 28.6% so far. He provided with 26 points and 10 assists in his last outing.
Alex Len who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 12 points and 5 rebounds per game in his career.
Bradley Beal is another important key guard who averages close to 25 points in every outing.
Washington Wizards won the last game comfortably and will be looking to win the fifth game to make a comeback in the series, Still Philadelphia 76ers are favourite to win the game.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards Predictions and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner
Philadelphia 76ers have been on top of their game against Wizards. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a chance of 82% to secure a win against the Washington Wizards while Washington Wizards is given mere 18% chance.
Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Philadelphia 76ers is 3rd favorites as per Smarkets and 5th favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Oddschecker.