Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions
Los Angeles Clippers after a neck-to-neck contest with Dallas Mavericks successfully made into the Conference semi-finals on Sunday when they won 7th game of the series against the Mavericks by 126-111 points difference. The final result of the series was 4-3 in favor of Clippers. The heroics of Kawhi Leonard saved the day for Clippers on Sunday night. Tonight they will be up against Utah Jazz in first game of the Conference semi-finals.
Utah Jazz after finishing at the top of Western Conference points table were up against Memphis Grizzlies in 1st round of the playoffs. They won the series by 4-1 with the latest victory being on last Wednesday night when they limited the Grizzlies to 110 points and went on to score 126 points. Donovan Mitchell scored the most points for Utah Jazz in last game.
Tonight Utah Jazz will play a host to Los Angeles Clippers. The game is scheduled at Vivint Arena which is an indoor arena located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Utah Jazz in Tuesday night clash against Clippers. However, the latest Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 8th June.
Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers
Scheduled Date and Time: June 8, 2021. 10 PM EST
Host Team: Utah Jazz
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Utah Jazz has been very much impressive with their form this season. They ended their regular season on a high note by winning 52 games and losing only 20 games. Their conference record was excellent as they won 28 games and lost just 14 games playing the teams from Western Conference. The best part of their this season has been their home campaign as they they won massive 31 of 36 games when they hosted any team at home and faced defeat only on 5 occasions.
In post season, they were able to continue their excellent form. However, they started off with a defeat in the very first game against the Memphis Grizzlies but were able to bounce back in very next game as they defeated the Grizzlies by 141-129 points. After settling the series to 1-1 each, Utah Jazz went on to win the 7-games series in the first game as they won the next three games easily against the Grizzlies and thereby winning the series by 4-1 games.
For Clippers season has been an average one as they settled for third position with Denver Nuggets in Western Conference. They last their last two regular season games and in all they had 25 defeats and 47 victories this season. Their conference record was somewhat similar to that of Jazz, they won 27 games and lost 15 games. At home they were 26-10 but their on road record hasn’t been much impressive. They could win 21 games playing away from home while lost 15 games.
In 1st round of their post season campaign they were up against Dallas Mavericks. The Mavericks took an early lead over the Clippers as they won the first 2 of the 7 game series. Clippers bounced back in 3rd and 4th game and were able to settle to series to 2 games win for each team. Mavericks once again took lead in Game 5 and in Game 6 the two teams were once again on same page. The 7th game became the decider for the any of the two teams to qualify for the semi-finals. Clippers out classed the Mavericks in 7th and final game of the series as they won the game by 126-111 points difference.
Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
The two teams, Jazz and Clippers have played a total of 190 regular season games against each other as of now. Utah Jazz have been ahead of Clippers in overall record.
Jazz have a total of 109 victories while Clippers have won 81 games against the Jazz. This season, the two teams have clashed against each other on three occasions, Jazz have two wins while Clippers have just 1 one. The latest win belongs to Clippers.
Talking about playoffs, the two teams have 15 clashes against each other with Utah Jazz leading once again. Jazz have won 10 post-season games against Clippers while Clippers could win only 5 games.
Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
At Vivint Arena Utah Jazz will be up against Los Angeles Clippers for the 1st game Conference semi-finals. This will be 4th meeting of two teams this season. The latest Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated, however, FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for Utah Jazz in this game. As per them, the winning probability of Jazz stands at 62% while for Clippers the win probability for this game stands at 38%.
Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker and SMarkets, Brooklyn Nets is the favorites to win this season’s NBA. Utah Jazz is 2nd favorites as per Oddschecker and 3rd as per Smarkets while Clippers is 4th as per Smarkets and 3rd as per Oddschecker.