Metamask v/s Trust Wallet
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: About Metamask
Ethereum wallets differ significantly from Bitcoin wallets. While Bitcoin wallets are primarily concerned with assisting customers in safely storing their bitcoin for extended periods of time, Ethereum wallets are more similar to browsers than anything else. These wallets are entry points into the ecosystem of decentralized applications created on top of the Ethereum blockchain, therefore they frequently resemble an app store rather than a cryptocurrency wallet. Metamask is one such Ethereum wallet.
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: About Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet program that encrypts your private keys on the device you use it on so that only you have access to them. This means you may simply recover your wallet if your phone or tablet is lost or damaged without fear of losing your crypto assets.
The Trust Wallet UI also allows you to browse among a myriad of decentralized applications, which is fantastic.
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: Feature Comparision
|Storage Size||47 MB||37 Mb|
|Crypto-compatibility||Tokens and NFTs on the main Ethereum blockchain and the BNB blockchain are supported by MetaMask.||Trust wallet provides access to 160K+ Assets and Blockchain.|
|Google Playstore Rating||4.7/5||4.6/5|
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: Pros and Cons Comparision
- Mobile and browser extension versions are both available.
- Tokens and NFTs on the main Ethereum blockchain and the BNB blockchain are supported by MetaMask.
- With Hardware wallet connections, you may access a range of Ethereum dapps.
- This is not a complete Ethereum node.
- In certain regions, there are few choices for acquiring bitcoin through a wallet. Has already experienced phishing attempts and lacks native Bitcoin functionality.
Trust Wallet- Pros:
- Trust wallet provides access to 160K+ Assets and Blockchain.
- Supports credit card exchange
Trust Wallet- Cons:
- Only mobile devices are supported.
- There is no fiat deposit option, and there is no interoperability with hardware wallets.
Also read: Trezor Wallet Review
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: Compatible Cryptocurrencies Comparision
MetaMask: Tokens and NFTs on the main Ethereum blockchain and the BNB blockchain are supported by MetaMask. These include Ether, Augur, Gnosis, Brave’s Basic Attention Token, Compound, Badger DAO, USDC, Tether, GUSD, PAX and Yearn Finance
Trust Wallet: Trust wallet provides access to 160K+ Assets and Blockchain with all most all the countries in the world including Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), Solana (SOL), Polygon (MATIC) and Thorchain(RUNE).
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: Rating Comparision
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: Comparision video
Also read: Exodus Wallet Review
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: Some thoughts of people
Metamask v/s Trust Wallet: Google Trends
The search volume for Metamask vs Trustwallet is lower compared to yesterday.
– Dhvipasha Purohit
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decision.