Axie Infinity Price Prediction: Will Axie Recover?
Latest Axie Infinity Price
Axie Infinity Price Performance so far
- Last 1 Month: +37.0%
- Last 12 months: +2.4%
- Since Launch (2021): +3598.2%
Axie Infinity is set to launch Part Evolutions, introducing Fortune Slips as blessings for collectible axies. Players can hold these collectible axies, gain Atia’s Blessing on App.Axie, and soon redeem them at the Garuda Shrine shop.
Latest Axie Infinity Statistics
- Axie Infinity Live Players Data (Last 30 Days): Axie Infinity has lost 29,566 players in the last 30 days. However, the platform saw 281,652 active players in the past 30 days.
- Axie Infinity NFT Stats (Last 30 Days):
- Sales: 145.0K, up by 8%.
- Volume: $1.34 million, up by 5%
- Average Price: $217.8, up by 94%
- Gaming, 30 days
- UAW: 77k, Up by 33%
- Volume: $55.2 M, Up by 129%
- As of January 2023, Axie Infinity boasted 432,001 monthly active players. However, the current count stands at 281,652 players, indicating a decline of 1,50,349 active players over the course of 11 months.
Axie Infinity Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Axie Infinity Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $6.67 and $7.58
- Axie Infinity Price Prediction this week is between $6.90 and $7.77
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bullish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bearish|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Sell|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Axie Infinity Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030, Aggregated
- Axie Infinity Price Prediction 2023 is $7.77
- Axie Infinity Price Prediction 2025 is $27.6
- Axie Infinity Price Prediction 2030 is $175
Will Axie Infinity Recover?
The number of players in Axie’s ecosystem has been a concern due to a significant decline from its peak. This downturn was partly attributed to the Ronin Bridge hack. Following the breach of the Ronin network, the active player count had been on a downward trajectory. Another contributing factor to the price decline was the unlocking of AXS tokens. Axie Infinity released a substantial number of restricted tokens to investors and insiders during an unlocking event, which allowed these investors to offload their AXS tokens.
Historically, federal funds rates had played a pivotal role in the economy’s growth and had the potential to sway cryptocurrency prices. An uptick in the federal funds rate had the potential to curb investor spending. High inflation rates and the corresponding increase in fed rates might have dissuaded individuals from venturing into gaming and platforms like Axie Infinity. A surge in the fed rate could have redirected investors towards more traditional avenues, sidelining speculative ones like cryptocurrencies.
Despite these challenges, Axie Infinity has demonstrated inherent utility, and its team has been actively striving to improve the platform and realize its long-term visions. However, for Axie to revisit its peak price, the prevailing liquidity and macroeconomic conditions needed to find equilibrium, a process that was anticipated to require more time. Price Predictions for Axie Infinity are Optimistic and it is likely the Token will see better days going forward.
Axie Infinity Price Prediction: Is Axie Infinity a Good Investment?
Axie Infinity is a blockchain-based game where players can fight, collect, and build digital empires for their pets. The game is like Pokémon and Tamagotchi in that it uses non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to represent unique creatures, abilities, land plots, and other in-game assets. This coin has established itself as a leader in non-fungible token (NFT) gaming, where the AXIE creature is represented by the NFT in the game. This game works on a play-to-earn business model where a player can start this game for free and then get paid to add new features and content.
What is Axie Infinity Used for?
- Axie Infinity Shards (AXS) and Small Love Potion (SLP) are the two in-game currencies that are key to the Axie Play-to-Earn environment, and cryptocurrency investors can trade AXS and SLP in various exchanges.
- There is no age-verification process to play this game, but this game is rated as 18+. When you sign up for a crypto wallet to trade it, eligibility is 18+.
- There was a risk of a fall in the price of this Token during Covid-19. However, in the Philippines, many workers turned to the game as a source of income. This drove demand for the Token and it rose from $2 to around $160.
How is Axie Different?
AXIE Infinity uses blockchain economic design to reward its players for their great performance.
- While other blockchain games – such as Evolution Land and Gods Unchained – have a niche-specific market, Axie Infinity has attracted people of different age groups from around the world.
- The developers claim that their game presented people with a unique income stream during the pandemic. Many Axie Infinity players are older generations who were unfamiliar with blockchain technology before they started playing the game.
- The popularity of Pokémon Go is comparable to Axie Infinity, from which it drew its inspiration. Nevertheless, it has given gaming an economic importance that other games have yet to achieve.
Axie is a trading and gaming platform based on blockchain, which is partially operated by its players. Unlike few other cryptos available in the market, AXS has its utility within its ecosystem.
Below mentioned are two main use cases of AXS:
- Axie token holders can stake their AXS tokens to receive regular rewards.
- The players can earn non-fungible tokens and cryptocurrencies while playing by staking AXS tokens.
It means that Axie Infinity has the potential to grow in the future because it is one of the top-performing gaming cryptocurrencies in recent times.
What Factors Drive Axie Infinity Price Prediction?
Several other factors could impact the price of Axie Infinity (AXS) in the coming years
1. For example, the adoption rate of blockchain technology and NFT gaming is a significant factor in the growth of the platform. Any positive developments in the adoption and use of blockchain technology and NFT gaming could result in an increase in the value of AXS.
The NFT gaming niche is experiencing an upward trend, with almost half of all crypto traders considering it as a viable investment route. There are currently over 500 NFT games for mobile devices in a live playable state, with many more in various forms of testing. The top five most played NFT games in 2022 are Axie Infinity, Splinterlands, The Sandbox, Alien Worlds, and Sorare – Fantasy Football. Alien World was leading the NFT games on mobile with the highest number of users, with an average daily rate of over 225,000 Unique Active Wallets. Third-world countries, such as India, Hong Kong, UAE, and the Philippines, see the most significant appeal in the NFT/play-to-earn games genre.
2. The overall health of the cryptocurrency market. As with other cryptocurrencies, the value of AXS is closely tied to the health of the market as a whole. Factors such as central bank regulations, major hackings, or scams, or economic downturns can impact the overall health of the market and result in a decline in the value of AXS.
How to buy AXS Coin?
Axie Infinity is one of the best-performing metaverse tokens. AXS is the native token of Axie Infinity Network. It is built by Vietnam-based company Sky Mavis for trading resources earned in the Axie Infinity video game.
Like the rest of the tokens, AXS can be purchased by following steps:
- Choose a Crypto Exchange Offering Axie Infinity tokens
- Create your account with the Crypto Exchange
- Fund Your Wallet
- Buy AXS
- Store AXS in Crypto Wallet
Some of the exchanges offering AXS tokens for trade are 1. Binance 2. Uphold 3. Gate.io 4. Coinbase
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.