Best Crypto Wallet 2022: Ratings, Search Trends and Social Media Sentiments
All the Crypto Wallets offer similar functionality but what differs one crypto wallet from other wallets are a type of storage, security measures, and ease of use. Apart from these, user experiences and the fees chargeable should also be considered by investors before choosing a crypto wallet.
Here we have compiled a list of Best Crypto Wallets for 2022 based upon features, social media sentiments, search trends, and public reviews.
Best Crypto Wallet 2022: Overall Ratings
|Google Search||Binance Trust|
|Bitcatcha Rating||Binance Trust/ Coinbase|
|Bitdegree Rating||Binance Trust/ Coinbase|
Best Crypto Wallet 2022: Google Trends Analysis
|Last 7 Days||8%||1%||30%||6%||4%|
Best Crypto Wallet 2022: Social Media Net Sentiment Analysis
Best Crypto Wallet 2022: Bitcatcha Rating
Best Crypto Wallet 2022: Bitdegree Rating
Best Crypto Wallets for 2022: Trezor
Trezor is a cold or hardware wallet produced by SatoshiLabs. The wallet is capable of keeping cryptocurrency away from the Internet. Trezor features a touchscreen, making it easier and more intuitive to use. Some of the unique features of Trezor Wallet are:
- The wallet as it is a cold wallet, it provides top notch security.
- The wallet is able to store huge number of cryptocurrencies at once.
- The makers of Trezor wallet frequently provides the firmware update for the wallet.
- The wallet is first hardware wallet in the world to implement Shamir Backup (SLIP39) for even greater security in recovery seeds.
- However, despite offering multiple of features to attract the investors, Trezor is a pricey wallet starting from $58.
Best Crypto Wallets for 2022: Ledger Wallet
Ledger Wallet is a widely used crypto wallet in over 165 countries. The wallet comes with multiple of unique features are support a number of cryptos. The Ledger Wallet of Ledger Nano X is a hardware wallet that resembles a USB flash drive and connects to online devices via USB or Bluetooth. The wallet as it is hardware, it is pricy and starts from $59.
Here are some features of Ledger Wallet:
- Ledger Wallet is a super secure wallet and it is a cold wallet.
- It is mobile friendly and can be easily connected via bluetooth.
- The wallet comes with a protection against damage feature.
- The device itself comes with a handy and easy to user interface. There is a screen and two navigation buttons on top of the device.
- Ledger Nano S is an ideal device for crypto beginners and investors with a limited variety of digital coins.
Best Crypto Wallets for 2022: Binance Wallet/ Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet was originally developed by Viktor Radchenko but in 2018 Binance acquired Trust Wallet. Trust Wallet is a hot wallet and it can handle a wide range of cryptocurrencies. However, the wallet is purely mobile-based and users won’t be able to use the wallet on desktop.
Here are some features of Trust Wallet:
- Trust Wallet is Easy to and free to register crypto wallet where users can easily store their coins.
- There are very few fees associated with Trust Wallet and you don’t need to pay any wallet, swapping, or DApp fees.
- The wallet suport most of the main cryptocurrencies but the pool of supported currencies is small.
- Despite being a hot wallet, it provides a top notch security. One can use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), Google Authentication, and even SMS or email verifications.
Best Crypto Wallets for 2022: Coinbase Wallet
Coinbase Wallet is an internationally recognized crypto wallet supporting limited digital currencies. The Coinbase hot storage wallet supports more than 500 cryptocurrencies and a number of nonfungible tokens. Here are few features of Coinbase Wallet:
- No account is required to use Coinbase Wallet
- The Coinbase Wallet is US regulated wallet and listed in NASDAQ
- The wallet comes with multi factor authorization which protects the investors from fraud.
- The wallet is completely free.
- Coinbase customers can connect with the customer service representatives via phone, email, and Twitter.
Best Crypto Wallets for 2022: Exodus Wallet
Founded in 2015 by the duo JP Richardson and Daniel Castagnoli, Exodus is a Delaware-based firm that even managed a US SEC-approved public funding. Exodus is a hybrid wallet, meaning it works as a desktop app and mobile format as well. In fact, Exodus is one of the easiest-to-use software wallets.
Some of the unique features of Exodus Wallet are:
- Exodus Wallet is hybrid wallet that can be used in brower form or in form of an app.
- The wallet makers provides 24/7 support to the users.
- The wallet comes with with unique auto fee adjustment feature.
- Being a hot wallet, Exodus is completely free wallet.
Other Crypto Wallets – eToro, Huobi, Kraken, Mycelium and Electrum