Biconomy Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can Biconomy reach 1000 Dollars?
Read about Biconomy Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
Latest BICO Price
Biconomy Price Performance so far
- Last 1 Month: +27.5%
- Last 12 Months: -36.3%
- Since Launch (2021): -94.0%
Exchange Domination – Binance: 43% (Low Risk)
Binance Futures launched the USDⓈ-M BICO Perpetual Contract on 2023-09-28 at 12:30 (UTC), providing up to 10x leverage. With BICO as its underlying asset and USDT for settlement, the contract offers 24/7 trading and supports Multi-Assets Mode, enabling trades using different margin assets. Binance holds the authority to adjust contract specifications based on market conditions.
Biconomy has unveiled its Smart Accounts Platform. This platform empowers developers to flawlessly incorporate modular and programmable enhancements to dApps, wallets, and app chains. It champions features such as diverse authentication methods, signatureless executions, and cross-chain liaisons. The emphasis is on customization, allowing for a tailored user experience catering to a myriad of requirements. Biconomy’s ambition is a continuously expanding array of modules, with contributions from both the enterprise and the wider community, streamlining and augmenting every facet of the web3 user journey.
Innovative applications of this platform are evident in solutions like Ape-I, an AI-driven system where apes, using natural language processing, manage tasks like swapping and lending, beautifully integrating Session Keys. Factum Pay offers a decentralized subscription module, utilizing session keys. tAAke five, a cutting-edge DeFi platform, leverages transaction batching to optimize user experience, especially for platforms akin to UniswapV3. Whatlet introduces a comprehensive DeFi service via WhatsApp, pioneering a shift in web3’s reach, especially in the Latin American sector. Lastly, BunnyAI presents an AI-centric mobile application, facilitating exploration and providing infrastructure for AI apps to manage micro-transactions, integrating crypto operations discreetly.
Biconomy Price Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Bico Biconomy Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.324 and $0.331
- Bico Biconomy Price Prediction this week is between $0.277 and $0.372
|1. Market's Wisdom||Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bullish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bullish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Higher|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Biconomy Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030, Aggregated
- Bico Biconomy Price Prediction 2023 is $0.43
- Bico Biconomy Price Prediction 2025 is $0.76
- Bico Biconomy Price Prediction 2030 is $3.0
Can Biconomy reach 1000 Dollars?
In order for Biconomy to reach $1000, it would need to increase by a factor of 3,756. At $1000, Biconomy’s Market Cap will be $657.3 billion. If Biconomy were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 36 years to reach $1000. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach $1000- Partially Feasible (Example: Bitcoin was priced at $0.1 in October 2010. 12 years later, It is 22000 times higher)
- Market Cap at $1000- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $1000 if Biconomy were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, Biconomy has no chances of reaching $1000.
Can Biconomy Reach $10?
In order for Biconomy to reach $10, it would need to increase by a factor of 37.5. At $10, Biconomy’s Market Cap will be $6.57 billion. If Biconomy were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 16 years to reach $10. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach $10- Feasible
- Market Cap at $10- Partially Feasible
- Time required to reach $10 if Biconomy were to rise at 25% per annum- Partially Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, Biconomy has moderate chances of reaching $10.
Will Biconomy Reach $100?
In order for Biconomy to reach $100, it would need to increase by a factor of 375. At $100, Biconomy’s Market Cap will be $65.7 billion. If Biconomy were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 26 years to reach $100. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Poor
- Growth required to reach $100- Feasible (Example: Bitcoin was priced at $0.1 in October 2010. 12 years later, It is 22000 times higher)
- Market Cap at $100- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $100 if Biconomy were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required, and time required, Biconomy has very low chances of reaching $100.
Biconomy Price Prediction 2023: Is Biconomy a good investment?
Biconomy provides its users with a non-custodial scalable infrastructure to use Web3 applications via a simplified transaction process. Through Biconomy, users can connect via gasless transactions.
Biconomy has integrated the concept of meta transactions in its network, meaning that users can conduct a transaction even if they don’t have enough balance in their account (i.e., zero balance account). In such a scenario, a third party pays the cost on behave of the user.
BICO is its native token and is listed on Binance. Let’s briefly discuss its use cases:
- Being a governance token, BICO can be used as a part of the governance protocol.
- BICO holders can act as node operators to get compensated in $BICO.
- BICO can be staked and used to offer liquidity to earn potential rewards.
- Delegators can stake their $BICO and receive rewards in return.
- Holders of Biconomy tokens can vote on various issues influencing the Biconomy network.
What features set Biconomy apart?
- Biconomy users can conduct a transaction even if they have zero balance in their accounts.
- Its architecture helps the users to connect via gasless transactions i.e., they don’t need to pay gas.
- Biconomy makes the transfers really faster by preventing blockchain complexity such as network switching.
Web 3.0 is another big thing in the market after Metaverse. Therefore, being a Web3 application, Biconomy has a great future to grow. Moreover, it is listed on Binance, which certainly adds more reputation attached to it. The reason is that Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world and not every crypto can afford to be listed on that platform.
Furthermore, Biconomy’s gas-efficient infrastructure is much better than the Ethereum blockchain (because of its high gas fees) and hence, a greater advantage to the entire network.
Biconomy Price Prediction 2023: Competition analysis
Biconomy is an energy-efficient infrastructure that provides a solution for the high gas fees of Ethereum. One of its notable competitors is Cardano, which is again very energy efficient because it doesn’t rely on crypto mining.
|What does it do?||It is a cross-chain relayer infrastructure that helps avoid blockchain complexities for the users.||It is a decentralization-based PoS blockchain that aims to provide energy-efficient alternatives of the Ethereum blockchain|
|Transaction fee||It allows users to transact even without a gas fee.||0.16 ADA per transaction|
Considering all the factors, it appears Biconomy is a weak case for Investment.
Biconomy staking means that the users can earn more BICO tokens for securing the Biconomy platform. Also, users will have to wait for 21 days of the cooldown period to be able to withdraw their staked tokens.
When BICO holders deposit their coins in the staking module, they get the tokenized position i.e., stkBICO. This tokenized position can be transferred as an ERC-20 token after a 21-day cool-down period.
To stake BICO tokens, users need to connect their wallet with the Biconomy’s interface and then they can directly participate in the staking process to earn rewards.
Where Can I Buy BICO Tokens?
BICO tokens can be purchased on numerous centralized and decentralized exchanges including Binance, Coinbase, KuCoin, Kraken, Gemini, Gate.io, Bybit, OKX, Crypto.com, WazirX SushiSwap and Balancer.
- Kraken – A cryptocurrency exchange based in the United States that was formed in 2011. Provides a platform for the purchase, sale, and trading of numerous cryptocurrencies. It is well-known for its strong security measures, diverse crypto assets, and innovative trading capabilities. Cryptocurrency traders and investors love it.
- KuCoin – Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2014. Provides a trading platform for a variety of cryptocurrencies, including popular and new coins. It has an easy-to-use UI, strong security features, and incentives for its native coin, KuCoin Shares (KCS). Crypto enthusiasts frequently utilise it for trading and investing.
- ByBit – Singapore-based cryptocurrency derivatives exchange started in 2018. Known for its expertise in leveraged trading of prominent cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others. Provides extensive trading facilities, high leverage choices, and an easy-to-use interface. Because of its sophisticated platform and competitive products, it is gaining appeal among cryptocurrency traders.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.