Can Matic Reach $100, $1000?Polygon Price Prediction 2023-2030
Article Coverage: Past Performance, Latest News, Polygon Matic Price Prediction Today, Is Polygon Matic a Good Investment, Latest Polygon Matic Video, Will Polygon Matic reach $100, $1000, $10000, Polygon Matic Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest Polygon Matic Price
Polygon Matic Price Performance so far
|Last 7 Days||+0.4%|
|Last 1 Month||+21.4%|
|Last 12 Months||-9.9%|
|Since Launch (2019)||+16652.9%|
Latest Polygon Matic News
Polygon Matic Performance Statistics
- Active Wallets: 707.4k
- Last 7 days: +9.4%
- Last 30 days: -6.4%
- TVL: $821.9M (Rising)
- Last 7 days: +0.2%
- Last 30 days: +2.2%
- Sales (30 Days): $25.7M
- Last 7 days change: -20.6%
- Last 1-month change: -34.7%
Amazon Managed Blockchain has added support for Polygon PoS (Proof of Stake) for efficient decentralized app (dApp) development. This integration, known as AMB Access Polygon, offers free access to Polygon PoS during its public preview, benefitting developers in finance, gaming, and various industries. The move simplifies dApp development by providing a reliable and cost-efficient platform through seamless integration with Polygon PoS.
Polygon Matic – Buy or Sell Poll
Net Buy % = Buy% – Sell%
- Nov 7th: +48.6%
- Nov 28th: +47.8%
- Nov 29th: +47.2%
Polygon Matic Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Matic Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.757 and $0.758
- Matic Price Prediction this week is between $0.737 and $0.781
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bearish|
|1a. Market Data||Partially Bearish|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Higher|
Polygon Matic Price Prediction 2023, 2024, 2025-2030, Aggregated
- Matic Price Prediction 2023 is $0.898
- Matic Price Prediction 2024 is $1.58
- Matic Price Prediction 2025 is $2.28
- Matic Price Prediction 2026 is $2.98
- Matic Price Prediction 2027 is $3.68
- Matic Price Prediction 2028 is $4.77
- Matic Price Prediction 2029 is $6.93
- Matic Price Prediction 2030 is $9.73
Polygon Price Prediction: Can Polygon Reach $100?
To reach $100, Polygon will need to rise 90x
- Ethereum went from $2 to $200 in less than 2 years
- Binance went from $1 to $100 in less than 4 years
- BTC went from $100 to $10000 in less than 4 years
At $100, Polygon Matic’s Market Cap will be $872 B, not an impossible number in the long run.
If Matic were to rise 30% a year, it would take it 18 years to reach $100. That would be the year 2040. Given how liquidity patterns change when adoption rates go up, this could be achieved much faster than in 2041.
Matic Price Prediction: Can Polygon Reach $1000?
Given the amount of time it would take to reach $100, $1000 will inevitably be that much more difficult. At $1000, the market cap would be a daunting $8.7 Trillion.
If Matic were to rise 20% a year, it would take it 31 years to reach $1000. That would be the year 2053. It is almost impossible to deliver such a long-range forecast accurately.
- Despite being one of the most attractive blockchian networks, some hurdles could derail the journey of Matic to reach $1000. Polygon’s biggest competitor is Ethereum and with the way ETH is marching ahead, there may be a time when most of the cryptos will move to the Ethereum blockchain.
- Despite Polygon MATIC positioning itself as a solution for Ethereum’s Scaling, Speed, and Transaction Fee issues, the less adoption of Polygon may become a barrier to its rise.
- It must be noted that Polygon has not been able to build a consumer connection on par with say Shiba Inu or Dogecoin. Specifically in the United States. While this has improved over the last few months, it hasn’t reached the same levels as Shiba Inu while just about matching Dogecoin. Given Dogecoin’s use cases, Matic is clearly underperforming.
Polygon is one of the most innovative and well-funded projects. Like all, it has some drawbacks but the advantages of the Polygon blockchain outsmart the drawbacks. Polygon has a bright future and the rise of Polygon is eminent. However, it needs nearly 20 years to reach $1000 and it has no burn program at the moment to reduce that time. It is almost impossible to forecast 50% growth a year for the next 18 years. At the moment, we predict Polygon can’t reach $1000.
However, Polygon is well placed to reach $100 by 2040.
Will MATIC Reach $10000? Detailed Analysis
In order for MATIC to reach $10,000, it would need to increase by a factor of 18,953. At $10,000, MATIC’s Market Cap will be $92.9 Trillion. If it were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 44 years to reach $10,000. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Moderate
- Growth required to reach $10,000- Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $10,000- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $10,000 if it were to rise at 25% per annum- Partially Feasible
Considering the criteria Quality of Investment, growth required and time required, MATIC has a low chance of reaching $10,000.
Polygon Price Prediction: Is Polygon Matic a Good Investment?
Polygon Matic Blockchain
Polygon MATIC is a layer 2 blockchain that is a solution for Ethereum’s Scaling, Speed, and Transaction Fee issues. Polygon’s fix to these problems makes it a viable scaling solution for Ethereum. It operates on the Proof of Stake mechanism which uses far less energy as compared to the Proof of Work mechanism. Polygon provides Security as a Service either through Ethereum’s blockchain or through Polygon’s pool of professional validators.
Polygon network is well funded. In 2022, it has raised fresh capital this year that gives the founders the flexibility to build Polygon into a profitable blockchain that drives Matic Token demand even higher. Polygon is faster and has the capacity to process 7,000 transactions per second. Added to it Polygon is cheaper and the Gas fees charged are just a fraction of what is charged by Ethereum.
- Polygon is a bridge for Ethereum to execute a transaction faster. Polygon is meant to extend the advantages of Ethereum’s security and ecosystem to all without depending on the ETH blockchain.
- Polygon (MATIC) offers users a variety of features, making it an attractive option for users looking to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies.
- GAS Fees: It is stated by the co-founder of ETH that despite the Merge the GAS fees will not be decreasing. Here, MATIC takes the lead, since it has placed its transaction fees in the range of $0.0005 to $0.2 which is minuscule compared to ETH’s $12. Polygon has saved more than $140 M in GAS fees till now.
- Polygon blockchain can be used in developing DeFi, Metaverse, NFT, and other blockchain dApps.
- Apart from this, Polygon also helps in minting NFTs and staking with the help of its native token Matic.
- Polygon blockchain enables NFT trading. Due to its lower transaction cost, it becomes attractive for NFT developers. One of the biggest NFT platforms Opensea uses is the Polygon blockchain. Apart from it, the other NFT platform running on Polygon is Aavegotchi.
- Some of the Defi apps using Polygon are Compound, Aave, etc.
- Polygon Network is also used in the field of digital payments. Some of the payment apps using Polygon blockchain are atomic swap, jelly swap, etc.
- Polygon has also ventured into the field of Gaming with its own platform called Polygon Studios. A polygon with this division helps in the transition of gaming from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0.
Who are the Competitors of Polygon?
One issue with Polygon has been growing competition. Several new players are coming up and several new players already exist. Here are some competitors to the Polygon network:
Overall, Polygon is a fairly formidable blockchain well-ranked in use cases.
The Matic Token has 2 purposes
- It is used as a gas fee which means every time a transaction goes through the polygon Matic network, apps will need to pay a certain number of Matic Tokens as fees
- Matic is also used for rewarding participants in the Proof of Consensus system. Matic can be staked to earn rewards
Overall, Polygon is a good investment option
A total of 25617498.21 MATIC are burnt to date and 2412936.05 MATIC token burns are in progress.
Polygon proposal updates
PIP-29: Polygon Protocol Council: This proposal introduces the Protocol Council, a governing body tasked with overseeing routine and urgent updates to system smart contracts. These contracts constitute essential components of the Polygon protocols, executed through Ethereum’s smart contract framework.
Is Polygon MATIC supply limited?
Polygon MATIC’s maximum supply is capped at 10,000,000,000 tokens, out of which 87% of tokens are already in circulation.
What will Matic be in 2030?
MATIC’s price is expected to reach a maximum price level of $9.75 by the end of the year 2030.
How To Buy MATIC Tokens?
MATIC tokens can be purchased in the following three steps:
- The first step is to select a crypto exchange from which you wish to make a purchase.
- After setting up the account in that exchange, choose the mode of payment (i.e., either through fiat currency or using other cryptocurrencies).
- In the third step, you need to make a swap of tokens with your selected mode of payment and then store the tokens in a crypto wallet.
Where Can I Buy MATIC Crypto?
Polygon Matic can be bought on numerous centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges including Binance, Coinbase, KuCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Uniswap.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.