Matic Price Prediction $100, $1000: Polygon Price Prediction 2023,2025 and 2030
Matic Price Prediction $100 It is possible for Polygon Matic to reach $100 over the next 18 years.
Can Matic reach $1000? In Theory, it is feasible but there are numerous practical challenges
Read our Polygon Matic Price Predictions for the next 7 years
Latest Polygon Matic Price
Polygon Matic Performance in the last 12 Months
- Last 1 Month: +43.0%, Outperformer*
- Last 3 Months: +20.7%, Outperformer
- Last 12 Months: -30.5%, Outperformer
Is Polygon Matic a Good Investment?
Polygon Matic Blockchain
Polygon MATIC is a layer 2 blockchain that is a solution for Ethereum’s Scaling, Speed, and Transaction Fee issues. Polygon’s fix to these problems makes it a viable scaling solution for Ethereum. It operates on the Proof of stake mechanism which uses far less energy as compared to the Proof of Work mechanism. Polygon provides Security as a Service either through Ethereum’s blockchain or through polygon’s own pool of professional validators.
Polygon network is well funded. In 2022, it has raised fresh capital this year that gives the founders the flexibility to build Polygon into a profitable blockchain that drives Matic Token demand even higher. Polygon is faster and has a capacity of processing 7,000 transactions per second. Added to it Polygon is cheaper and the Gas fees charged is just a fraction of what is charged by Ethereum.
- Polygon is a bridge for Ethereum to execute a transaction faster. Polygon is meant to extend the advantages of Ethereum’s security and ecosystem to all without depending on the ETH blockchain.
- Polygon (MATIC) offers users a variety of features, making it an attractive option for users looking to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies.
- GAS Fees: It is stated by the co-founder of ETH that despite the Merge the GAS fees will not be decreasing. Here, MATIC takes a lead, since it has placed its transaction fees in the range of $0.0005 to $0.2 which is minuscule compared to ETH’s $12. Polygon has saved more than $140 M in GAS fees till now.
- Polygon blockchain can be used in developing DeFi, Metaverse, NFT, and other blockchain dApps.
- Apart from this, Polygon also helps in minting NFTs and staking with the help of its native token Matic.
- Polygon blockchain enables NFT trading. Due to its lower transaction cost, it becomes attractive for NFT developers. One of the biggest NFT platforms Opensea uses is the Polygon blockchain. Apart from it, the other NFT platform running on Polygon is Aavegotchi.
- Some of the Defi apps using Polygon are Compound, Aave, etc.
- Polygon Network is also used in the field of digital payments. Some of the payment apps using Polygon blockchain are atomic swap, jelly swap, etc.
- Polygon has also ventured into the field of Gaming with its own platform called Polygon Studios. A polygon with this division helps in the transition of gaming from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0.
Who are the Competitors of Polygon?
One issue with Polygon has been growing competition. Several new players are coming up and several new players already exist. Here are some competitors to the Polygon network:
- Solana Labs
- SKALE Labs
- Forte Labs
Polygon Matic Performance in DeFi, NFTs, Gaming, and Payments
- DeFi TVL– $1.16 B, Ranked 4th
- NFT, Transactions, Last 30 days – $7.8 Million, Ranked 5th
- Gaming: 4 Apps in the Top 25 (Ranked 3rd after WAX and BNB)
- Payments(Bitpay only): 1.4% share (Ranked 7th)
Overall, Polygon is a fairly formidable blockchain well-ranked in use cases.
The Matic Token has 2 purposes
- It is used as a gas fee which means every time a transaction goes through the polygon Matic network, apps will need to pay a certain number of Matic Tokens as fees
- Matic is also used for rewarding participants in the Proof of Consensus system. Matic can be staked to earn rewards
Overall, Polygon is an excellent investment option
Polygon Mastercard Partnership
Polygon recently partnered with Mastercard (a global payments giant) with the aim to launch the Web3 musician accelerator program. this program aimed to help five emerging artists to manage their brands in the Web3 space.
Can Polygon reach $100?
To reach $100, Polygon will need to rise 90x
- Ethereum went from $2 to $200 in less than 2 years
- Binance went from $1 to $100 in less than 4 years
- BTC went from $100 to $10000 in less than 4 years
At $100, Polygon Matic’s Market Cap will be $872 B, not an impossible number in the long run.
If Matic were to rise 30% a year, it would take it 18 years to reach $100. That would be the year 2040. Given how liquidity patterns change when adoption rates go up, this could be achieved much faster than in 2041.
Can Polygon reach $1000?
Given the amount of time it would take to reach $100, it is inevitable that $1000 will be that much more difficult. At $1000, the market cap would be a daunting $8.7 Trillion.
If Matic were to rise 20% a year, it would take it 31 years to reach $1000. That would be the year 2053. It is almost impossible to deliver such a long-range forecast accurately.
- Despite being one of the most attractive blockchian networks, there are some hurdles that could derail the journey of Matic to reach $1000. Polygon’s biggest competitor is Ethereum and with the way ETH is marching ahead, there may be a time when most of the cryptos will move to the Ethereum blockchain.
- Despite Polygon MATIC positioning itself as a solution for Ethereum’s Scaling, Speed, and Transaction Fee issues, the less adoption of Polygon may become a barrier to its rise.
- It must be noted that Polygon has not been able to build a consumer connection on par with say Shiba Inu or Dogecoin. Specifically in the United States. While this has improved over the last few months, it hasn’t reached the same levels as Shiba Inu while just about matching Dogecoin. Given Dogecoin’s use cases, Matic is clearly underperforming.
Polygon is one of the most innovative and well-funded projects. Like all, it has some drawbacks but the advantages of the Polygon blockchain outsmart the drawbacks. Polygon has a bright future and the rise of Polygon is eminent. However, it needs nearly 20 years to reach $1000 and it has no burn program at the moment to reduce that time. It is almost impossible to forecast 50% growth a year for the next 18 years. At the moment, we predict it is impossible for Polygon to reach $1000.
However, Polygon is well placed to reach $100 by 2040.
Matic Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
Polygon Matic is likely to continue to mount a recovery for the rest of the year given its strong focus on driving usage and business viability. Strong recommendations from respected folks like Shark Kevin O’Leary Shark Tank’s other Shark Mark Cuban had invested in Polygon in 2021. Matic Price Prediction 2023 is $2.1
Matic Price Prediction 2025 is $3.4
Polygon Matic Price Prediction 2030
Polygon Matic Price is expected to rise nearly 12-fold in 8 years as it is likely to be a major beneficiary of the massive adoption of Blockchain over the next 10 years. Matic Price Prediction 2030 is $12.4
Polygon Matic Price Prediction Today: Outlook Summary
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Positive|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Partially Negative|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Polygon burn updates
A total of 5764559.52 MATIC are burnt to date and 89895.52 MATIC token burns are in progress.
Polygon proposal updates
A critical hard fork of Polygon is proposed for the purpose of upgrading the Polygon PoS Chain. This proposal will aim to reduce the severity of gas spikes and address the chain reorganizations to reduce time to finality.
Polygon Reddit Discussions
In a recent Reddit discussion, one user explained that the Polygon project could fail in the future. The post says that there is a significant discrepancy between the inflation calculated by CoinGecko and Coinmarketcap with the inflation from the Polygon ecosystem scanner.
It further says that the staking rewards are averaged at 7.1% which is below the stated inflation value and hence holding MATIC token still loses 6 to 7% of the worth every year, even when the prices don’t change. Let us analyze the discussion.
In this discussion, one user wrote that Polygon’s centralization is the main concern for its fall. While another wrote commented that inflation and centralization is the major problem with the majority of the altcoins.
One user even commented that the polygon cannot increase the number of validators and hence there is no point in investing in such a blockchain.
Matic Price Prediction $100: Does CPI Index affect MATIC’s price?
As per the latest report, the CPI Index increased to 6.5% in December 2022. However, CPI Index has decreased compared to the previous months, indicating that people might start spending on speculative assets once again. Let us analyze if this data has any effect on MATIC’s price.
Polygon (MATIC) belongs to the category of Blockchain and the top blockchain platforms include Solana and Cardano. Let us also analyze their prices before and after the release of new CPI Index data.
- Solana’s market price has increased by 88.4% in the last one month.
- Cardano’s market price has increased by around 25.9% in the last one month.
- Polygon’s market price has increased by nearly 23.2% in the last one month.
After the release of the CPI Index data, it is certain that the prices of all the cryptos (i.e., Ethereum, Solana, Cardno and Polygon) have increased to a great extent. However, Polygon has certainly grown the least among the four.
Where Can I Buy MATIC Crypto?
Polygon Matic can be bought on numerous centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges including Binance, Coinbase, KuCoin, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bitstamp and Uniswap.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.