Can Polygon reach $1000 or $100? Yes Matic Can Reach $1000 and $100 and What is Polygon Price Prediction 2022?
|Can Polygon Reach $1000? In theory, it is possible for Polygon Matic to reach $1000 over the next 20 years. However, there are practical difficulties. |
Polygon Price Prediction 2022 is $1.01.
Polygon Price Prediction 2025 is $3.36.
Polygon Price Prediction 2030 is $16.08.
Can Matic reach $100? Yes, Matic can reach $100. Read on
Can Polygon reach $1000? Background
With the widespread development in the field of blockchain, the cryptocurrency market is now not just about tokens but the entire blockchain ecosystem. Tokens are just a medium to power the blockchain, it is the blockchain that will gradually play a role in determining the value of tokens in the future.
The current price of Matic, the native token of Polygon is less than $1. Even the all-time high of Matic was just $2.92 which seems to suggest that it is highly impossible for Matic to reach $1000. But there are several reasons that could play an important role in taking Polygon Matic to $1000.
Can Matic reach $1000? Detailed Analysis
- Polygon is a Layer-2 blockchain built on Ethereum which is a Layer-1 Blockchain. It distinguishes itself from Ethereum via improved speed and lowers costs. Polygon is not only competitive by itself, it also reduces the burden on Ethereum to become faster or cheaper. That is why Ethereum was particular in pointing out that The Merge would neither make it faster nor cheaper. Matic is the Token that powers the Polygon blockchain.
- Like the Ethereum blockchain, Polygon also provides widespread utility to the users. Polygon blockchain can be used in developing DeFi (AAVE), Metaverse (Decentraland), NFT(Opensea) and other blockchain dApps.
- Polygon network is well funded. Recently it has raised fresh capital this year that gives the founders the flexibility to build Polygon into a profitable blockchain that drives Matic Token demand even higher.
- Polygon is gradually increasing its presence. The projects run on MATIC have increased, which increased the adoption of MATIC. Added to it, Polygon recently announced a partnership with Disney and others which makes them relevant and popular amongst new audiences.
- Polygon Blockchain is faster. It has a capacity of processing 7,000 transactions per second which are leaps and bounds faster than the 15 TPS of Ethereum. Additionally, it is believed that despite the ETH 2.0 update MATIC will remain ahead due to constant developments and experimentation in the ecosystem.
- Polygon operates on the Proof of stake mechanism which uses far less energy as compared to the Proof of Work mechanism. Polygon has also stated in its website that it is already carbon neutral.
- Polygon provides Security as a Service either through Ethereum’s blockchain or through polygon’s own pool of professional validators.
- Polygon takes a lead in terms of transaction fees which is in the range of $0.0005 to $0.2 and is minuscule compared to ETH’s $12. Polygon has saved more than $140 M in Gas fees till now.
- One factor that is very much advantageous on Matic’s part is the supply of Matic tokens. There is a finite supply, which is around 10 billion MATIC and the circulating supply is 7.5 billion of that 10 billion. With this finite supply once the demand for MATIC tokens increases there may supply crunch, leading to positive price action.
Can Polygon reach $1000? What are Hurdles for Polygon Matic To Reach $1000?
Despite being one of the most attractive blockchian networks, there are some hurdles that could derail the journey of Matic to reach $1000. Polygon’s biggest competitor is Ethereum and the way ETH is marching ahead there may be time when most of the cryptos will move to Ethereum blockchain.
Despite Polygon MATIC positioning itself as a solution for Ethereum’s Scaling, Speed, and Transaction Fee issues, the less adoption of Polygon may become a barrier for its rise.
It must be noted that Polygon has not been able to build a consumer connection on par with say Shiba Inu or Dogecoin. Specifically in the United States. While this has improved over the last few months, it hasn’t reached the same levels as Shiba Inu while just about matching Dogecoin. Given Dogecoin’s use cases, Matic is clearly underperforming.
Can Polygon reach $1000?: How and When Matic Will Reach $1000?
|Time it will take to reach $1000|
|If Matic were to rise 30% a year||28 Years|
|If Polygon were to rise 50% a year||18 Years|
Matic will have to rise quite stupendously every year to reach $1000 in the next 20 years. It looks quite difficult unless Polygon launches some form of Burn.
Can Matic reach $100?
|Time it will take to reach $100|
|If Matic were to rise 30% a year||19 Years|
|If Polygon were to rise 50% a year||13 Years|
Polygon Matic will reach $100 in 13 years (2035) if it were to rise at 50% a year.
Can Polygon reach $1000: Latest Video
Can Polygon reach $1000? Conclusion
Polygon is one of the most innovative and well-funded projects. Like all, it has some drawbacks but the advantages of the Polygon blockchain outsmart the drawbacks. Polygon has a bright future and the rise of Polygon is eminent. However, it needs nearly 20 years to reach $1000 and it has no burn program at the moment to reduce that time. It is almost impossible to forecast 50% growth a year for the next 18 years. At the moment, we predict it is impossible for Polygon to reach $1000.
However, Polygon is well placed to reach $100 by 2040.
Polygon Price Prediction: Where to Buy Polygon Matic?
There are multiple crypto exchanges offering Polygon MATIC tokens. Here are some of the best-known exchanges offering Polygon token tread:
- Coinbase Pro
- Huobi Global
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.