XRP Price Prediction $500, $100, $50
XRP Price Live
Article Coverage: XRP Price Performance, XRP Latest News, XRPL Use Cases, XRP Ledger Differentiators, Latest XRP Video, Howey Test Analysis, XRP Price Prediction $50, $100 and $500
- Last 5 days: +11.9%, Outperformer*
- Last 1 month: +9.8%, Outperformer
- Last 6 months: +28.2%, Outperformer
- Last 1 year: +24.0%, Outperformer
*Vs XLM, leading payment platform
XRPL Latest News
- John Deaton, a supporter of Ripple Labs in its lawsuit with the SEC, predicts that a surge in demand for XRP will occur once its value reaches $2. This prediction follows a judge’s decision to admit a 2018 speech as evidence, wherein a former SEC director stated that Ethereum was not a security, a point Ripple uses to dispute SEC’s claim that XRP is a security. Deaton believes that recent court instructions for the SEC to reveal related emails could significantly shift the lawsuit’s trajectory1.
- @KuScanLive, which tracks popular topics among traders, reported that Ripple (XRP) was the most-tweeted cryptocurrency on May 31, 2023. This heightened attention comes as the conclusion in the case against the SEC is nearing. The rest of the top tweeted cryptocurrencies were as follows: $LINA, $PEPE, $VELO, $VRA, $RNDR, $TRIAS, $OCEAN, and $FLUX1.
- Attorney John E Deaton, founder of Crypto-Law and a known proponent of XRP, recently commented on the situation surrounding William Hinman, the former Director of the Division of Corporation Finance at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). He suggests that if Hinman’s speech, which has been a point of contention in the SEC’s case against Ripple, had been cleared or approved by the SEC Ethics office, it would have been disclosed by now. Deaton also questions why Hinman hasn’t issued a statement stating that his speech was reviewed and approved by SEC Ethics personnel, and points out that other SEC officials received a draft copy of the speech
XRPL Use Cases
Primary Use Case
- Cross Border Payments
- Decentralized Finance
Secondary Use Cases
Some of the projects and clients using XRP Ledgers are:
- American Express
- Bitpay Payment Processing
- Exodus Wallet and Apps
- BitGo Assets Custody
- Forte Online Gaming
XRP Ledger Differentiators
- Ripple enables financial services through the XRP Ledger and collaborates with traditional financial services companies. XRP is the cryptocurrency that fuels the transactions through the product xRapid(Just like Eth or Matic)
- Transaction Speeds and Costs that are competitive. Traditional overseas payments take days as compared to Ripple which takes seconds.
- XRP uses a consensus protocol with validators swiftly approving transactions. Validators could be Banks and Financial Institutions. Ripple is more centralized than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- XRP ledger is used to create cryptocurrency wallets and XRP ledger can also be integrated to create a stablecoin.
- Ripple is a more privately-owned network as coins are released by Ripple directly unlike Bitcoin where coins have to be mined
- Ripple with its open source and peer-to-peer decentralized platform can be used to transfer money in any form, whether it’s dollars, yen, euros, or cryptocurrencies.
Where is the Token XRP Used?
- A Sender (Account) in a Transaction must hold a Minimum reserve of XRP (10 XRP at the moment) – Base Reserve
- XRP Ledger features like Escrow and Payment Channel operate only with XRP
- Owner Reserve is built depending on objects owned by the address and includes – Offers, Trust Lines, SignerList, Escrow, Payment Channels
- XRP can also be used as a bridge in an exchange between two currencies (Auto bridging)
- Addresses must also own XRP to prevent Spam
- XRP is also destroyed during a transaction (Transaction cost)
XRP price is therefore practically influenced by the pace of increase in transactions and the number of new addresses being added to the XRPL Ledger.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7E6zqP9xuk
Top competitors in the payment space include
- XLM Stellar
Top blockchain competitors include
Will Ripple Lose to the SEC? The Howey Test
The Howey Test had 4 criteria
- It is an investment of money
- There is an expectation of profits from the investment
- The investment of money is in a common enterprise
- Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
Unlike most Cryptocurrencies, Decentralization in XRP has been debated extensively.
- The XRP Ledger, the distributed ledger technology on which XRP is built, is maintained by a global network of independent validators. Anyone can participate in the validation process by running a validator node since the network is open to all.
- However, Ripple Labs and its founders dominate the XRP Ledger, and many validators on the network are operated by Ripple Labs or its affiliates.
Should XRP fail the Decentralization test, it will certainly fail criteria 4 of the Howey Test.
To learn more Is XRP a Good Investment, click here
XRP Price Prediction $50: Analysis
Ripple Lab, the parent company of XRP, has been actively fighting a legal battle against the SEC for the past couple of years. Despite their efforts, the case remains ongoing. Meanwhile, XRP developers are striving to establish themselves as leaders in the payment system. How will XRP prices play out in the next few years?
- SEC Case in its Favor: 2X
- 30% Growth for the Next 10 years (Conservative estimate benchmarking against Bitcoin and Ethereum)
- 15% growth for the Next 10 years (Typical Growth for a high-performing cryptocurrency)
- Assuming the above conditions, it will take XRP 20 years to reach $50
- IF XRP implements a burn or deflation program targeting 25% burn, the time frame could fall to 15 years.
XRP Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
XRP Price Prediction $100: Can XRP reach 100?
To reach $100, XRP will need to rise 270 times. At $100, XRP’s Market Cap would be $5.1 Trillion. If XRP were to rise at the rate of 25% every year, it would take 26 years to reach $100.
Given this data, let us look at the feasibility of $100
- Quality of Investment – Moderate Quality
- Growth needed to reach $100 – Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $100 – Not Feasible
- The time needed to reach $100 at 25% growth- Not Feasible
Irrespective of the SEC outcomes, it is highly unlikely that XRP will reach $100. XRP’s best chance is a significant burn program that will reduce circulation by 75-90%.
XRP Price Prediction $500: Analysis
With a market cap of over $21 B, XRP is the 6th largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap. XRP has failed to rise higher due to the SEC case against its parent company Ripple. Many bigger exchanges have not listed it due to the ongoing SEC vs Ripple case.
At $500, XRP’s Market Cap will be worth $24 Trillion. That is the size of the US Economy today and 6-7 times the Market cap of Tesla today. In theory, this is feasible but in reality, this looks extremely impractical
- The Global Remittance market size is about $19 Billion and lets us for argument’s sake, it rises to $200 Billion in say 20 years
- There are too many players in the remittance business and it is likely that with increased competition from Ripple, many will offer the same services. So Ripple could be a market leader with the very little share
- Assum Ripple ends with 25% of the market (Highly unrealistic), and it would end with revenue of $50B. Assuming margins of say 50% (Unrealistic again), it would end with $25 B in earnings. This could translate to a price of about $250
In reality, all of these are fantasy projections. Businesses with these kinds of prices have to be highly monopolistic and given cross-country regulations on money transfers, such market shares are likely to be highly unsustainable.
Top 5 Most Read Articles on CrowdwisdomLive
Will Bitcoin reach $100k in 2023?
XRP Prediction: FAQs
Can XRP reach 100 dollars?
At 100 dollars, XRP would have a market cap of $5 Trillion. This is 12x the current market cap of Tesla. However, when seen from a lens of 25 years, this isn’t a huge number. That said, any forecasts exceeding a few years are highly impractical. The global remittance market can support a player with a 5 Trillion market cap assuming a favorable regulatory environment and competitors not coming up with similar projects. Both of these are unrealistic. We believe, 100 dollars is a theoretical possibility but the odds of it becoming real are extremely low if not impossible.
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.