Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Bulls vs Kings 20th February

Bulls face Kings at United Center. Sacramento Kings starts as favorites for this upcoming clash. As per the latest Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions, the odds for Kings to Bulls stands at 1.72 to 2.16.

The Chicago Bulls side is set to lock horns against the Sacramento Kings in their 29th game of the season.

Bulls who didn’t have a particularly good 2019 season, have once again found themselves in a hole whereas Kings who had shown signs of recovery have once again been marred with massive defeats.

The game is scheduled to be held on 20th February in the United Center at 9:00 PM EST. Even though it is well aware that there is little momentum for both the sides going into this clash, the Bulls are slightly well equipped to pull off a win.

Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions

Bet on 888 Sports here

Bet on oddsshark here

Bet on Smarkets here

Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Chicago Bulls are having a forgettable season with 12 victories and 16 defeats so far. They are desperate to get out of the jail and the only way out is to win as many games as possible from here on.

They had to wait until the 4th game to register their first win of the campaign. They were battered and outplayed by the big teams with some important victories coming against the smaller ones. Their last outing was against Philadelphia 76ers where they registered 16th loss of the season by 112-105 margin. 

On the other hand, Sacramento Kings are nowhere looking to contend in the post season games after constantly being under the pump in this season. To make things worse, they have had injury concerns that has not only provided them with defeats but has also taken a toll on their confidence.

They were off to a decent start initially but things started going downhill for them in January. They are currently on a 5-match losing streak with losses against 76ers, Magic, Grizzlies, Nets and Heat. They are sitting in the 11th position with 12 wins and 16 defeats so far.

Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (163 games): Bulls – 82 wins, Kings – 81 wins.

Playoffs (6 games): Bulls – 4 wins, Kings – 2 wins.

Previous meeting: Kings won 128-124 on 6th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Zach LaVine is the shooting guard in the side who has averaged 28.5 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 30 points along with 5 assists.

Coby White is an important point guard with a field goal success of 40.3% and a 3-pointer conversion of 35% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and was there on the pitch for 27 minutes against 76ers.

Wendell Carter Jr. who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 13 points and 5.6 dribbles per game in his career. Patrick Williams is another important forward who averages close to 10.6 points in every outing.

Image result for kings vs bulls


Nemanja Bjelica was the star of the show who saved some grace by pitching in with 25 points and 3 assists against Miami Heat. The prime guard of the side De’Aaron Fox who has averaged 22.8 points and 6.9 assists per game, was decent with 11 points and 10 assists in his last outing.

Tyrese Haliburton is yet another important guard who has a 3-pointer conversion of 44.1 and a field goal percentage of 49.8.

Marvin Bagley who is playing as the center has 7.5 dribbles per game in addition to an efficiency rating of 14.66. DaQuan Jeffries raised a lot of eyebrows when he contributed 17 points in 17 minutes of action.

Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Chicago Bulls are nowhere playing their best basketball while the Sacramento Kings have followed a similar suit with sub-par performances tormenting them. Focusing on the predictions for this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight have claimed that the Kings have a 49% chance whereas the Bulls are slightly ahead with a 51% chance building up to the clash.

Looking at the outright predictions from Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Bulls don’t have the best chance to make it to further rounds in the Eastern conference while the Sacramento Kings need a monumental effort in order to progress to the playoffs in the tournament.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Lakers vs Heat 20 February

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.