Chiefs vs Bills AFC Championship Odds, Line, Predictions and Betting Tips

The last season Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs are favorites to this clash as per the AFC Championship Odds and Prediction platform. However, the Buffalo Bills have been in excellent form and will be looking forward to be crowned the Conference champions.

Chiefs vs Bills AFC Championship Odds and Prediction: The game week of the NFL has two post-season games lined up over the weekend with the teams giving everything to make it to the prestigious playoffs.

On Sunday, Kansas City Chiefs is set to face a mighty challenge coming their way from Buffalo Bills. The Chiefs have taken the AFC group by storm and are looking like one of the strong contenders.

On the other hand, barring a few hiccups, the Bills have been in imperious form and are hoping to win the conference championship. The match is scheduled at the Arrowhead stadium at 5.10 am IST.

Kansas City Chiefs ended their 2020 NFL regular season with just 2 defeats and as leader in American Football Conference while the Buffalo Bills los3 games this season and were 2nd in their conference.

Chiefs vs Bills AFC Championship Odds, Line, Predictions and Betting
Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs Predictions and Betting: Players to watch out for


Patrick Mahomes is the leader in passing with 255 yards and a passer rating of 106.9 along with a completion percentage of 70% in the postseason.

As far as Rushing is concerned, Edwards Helaire is the prime running back in the eleven with 803 yards and 39 rushing first downs so far in 13 games.

Travis Kelce is the leader in receiving aspect as the Tight end in the side with 1416 receiving yards and a long reception of 75 in 15 appearances for the big man.

Tyrann Mathieu who is the best defender in the eleven was on fire as he affected 7 tackles overall including 17 long interceptions.

Chiefs vs Bills AFC Championship Odds, Line, Predictions and Betting


Josh Allen has been a huge contributor for Bills’ success in the post season with 68.1% completion rate and 530 yards completed in 2 games.

He will be accompanied by Singletary who has 151 attempts and 775 yards as a running back along with 37 rushing 1st downs in the regular season.

John Brown who plays as the wide receiver has 72 receptions, 115 targets and 17 ‘20+ yard receiving plays’ in this edition. Jordan Poyer who is positioned at Safety has an overall 107 tackles and 5 sackyards.

Chiefs vs Bills AFC Championship Odds and Prediction: Recent form

The Kansas City Chiefs never looked back as they made a meal out of their games in the regular season games. This also meant that the Chiefs reached the postseason for the sixth straight season. They won the AFC West group without breaking much sweat as they went 14-2. Topping the AFC group meant that they were to face Cleveland Browns in the divisional play-offs. They dispatched Browns comfortably and are set to face Bills in the AFC championship.

As far as Browns in concerned, they swept past the AFC East group with a 13-3 win-loss margin. This impeccable record meant that they finished in the 2nd spot in their conference. They faced a massive challenge in Indianapolis Colts that went down to the wire, but just managed to hold them off with a 27-24 margin. On the contrary, their divisional playoff game was a mere formality as the Baltimore based team were no match to the giants. They have a big game ahead in their hands, on Sunday night.

Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs Predictions and Betting: Head-to-head

The Kansas City Chiefs did a wonderful job by topping the AFC West group whereas the Buffalo Bills have also done a great job so far putting up some inspirational performances in the playoffs.

The head-to-head between the team suggests as to how the teams have fared against each other over a long period. It is quite interesting to know that it’s not just the match on Sunday that will be interesting to watch, but it is expected that both the teams will go hard against each other.

The sides have played each other on 49 occasions so far with Bills coming on top in 22 matches whereas Kansas based team has secured 26 victories so far. As far as postseason is concerned, the teams have played two games game against each other with both the sides tasting one victory.

In their recent most meeting, the Chiefs had a smooth sailing in a well-fought affair with a 26-17 margin on 19th October 2020.

Chiefs vs Bills AFC Championship Odds and Prediction: Predicted winner

The betting markets and the prediction platforms have little doubt about Chiefs holding advantage in this clash. SMarkets have come out with their predictions where they have given the upper hand to Chiefs with odds of 1.77 whereas Bills have 2.28 odds.

According to Oddschecker, who are known for providing the best odds are expecting a comfortable victory to the hosts while the visiting team needs a good effort from their side to overturn this. Another famous website FiveThirtyEight have put the Chiefs just a little ahead with a 51% chance whereas the Bills are right behind at 49%.

Read All the NFL Prediction and Betting Articles here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.