Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: Doge Rising Amid Crypto Crash
The current price of Dogecoin is $0.21 which is 2.10% higher than 24 hours ago.
24 Hour High: $0.24 24 Hour Low: 0.24
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: Is it time to Sell Dogecoin?
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: Technicals (21st Sept)
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: How Dogecoin responded to Crytpo Market Crash?
On the day when El Salvador made Bitcoin a legal tender, the crypto market did not respond to it positively. Almost all the cryptocurrencies crash with most plunging over 10%. Dogecoin which was making a recovery since the April crash could not keep itself afloat even this time.
The price of Dogecoin slumped 17.5% as the cryptocurrency market succumbed to heavy liquidation. The price at one point reached $0.21 that is the coin was on the verge of breaking down below major support. However, it made some gain in the later half of the day. As of now, Dogecoin is trading just close to $0.25 which is over 18% down in the last 24 hours.
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: Should you buy Dogecoin?
Dogecoin recently lost its position of being the 7th most valued cryptocurrency to Solana. The price of Dogecoin is down by 15% in the last 24 hours. The coin was expected to reach $0.35, however, there has been a massive decline in its despite other Altcoins gaining.
Looking at the current situation, it would be critical to see if the coin crosses $0.30. The unexpected dumping of coins by the buyers has again put a question mark on the trust of buyers in Dogecoin. In order to make sure the price of Dogecoin again reaches $0.30, buyers need to step in and run the price up. The buyers need to make sure that the price reaches $0.30 mark first and then push it to further rise.
In the meantime, a new altcoin name as Wifedoge has risen over 3000%. It is therefore advisable to hold Dogecoin instead of dumping it.
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: Some Facts about Dogecoin
Dogecoin is an open-source peer-to-peer digital currency created by Australian entrepreneur Jackson Palmer and software engineer Billy Markus in 2013. Unlike Bitcoin, which is designed to be scarce, Dogecoin has been created in abundance. Here are some facts about Dogecoin:
- Dogecoin was created as a meme coin which was intended to making fun of the wild speculation in cryptocurrencies at the time.
- Dogecoin features the face of the Shiba Inu dog from the “Doge” meme as its logo and name.
- Dogecoin was created by IBM software engineer Billy Markus and Adobe software engineer Jackson Palmer.
- On December 19, 2013, 13 days after its launch, Dogecoin jumped nearly 300% in value in 72 hours, rising from US$0.00026 to $0.00095.
- 19 days after its creation, first major theft of Dogecoin was reported when millions of coins were stolen during a hack on the online cryptocurrency wallet platform Dogewallet.
- In January 2014, the trading volume of Dogecoin briefly surpassed that of Bitcoin and all other crypto-currencies combined.
- In 2015, co-founder Jackson Palmer left the crypto community.
- In January 2021, Dogecoin went up over 800% in 24 hours, attaining a price of $0.07 after being encouraed by Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: Current Supply and Market Cap
In 2013, when Dogecoin was launched, a total of 100 billion coins were put into circulation. By mid-2015 100th a billion coins were mined and since then an additional 5 billion coins have been put into circulation every year.
As of now, over 131 billion Dogecoin has been put into circulation.
The realized Market cap of Dogecoin was over 19 billion dollars, and as of now, the market cap of Dogecoin is over 41 billion dollars.
DOGECOIN IS THE FUTURE!!! HERES WHY?
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction: How to buy Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is offered by a couple of cryptocurrency platforms. However, some important cryptocurrency platforms offering Dogecoin are:
- SoFi Active Investing
- Binance US
Dogecoin Stock Price and Prediction for 2021
Prediction for End of 2021
Doge Dogecoin Price Prediction and Forecast: Latest News
Positive News for Dogecoin
[6th Sept] Dogecoin showing gains early Monday morning
Negative News for Dogecoin
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.