EOS Price Prediction 2023-2030: Can EOS Reach $10,000?
The current price of EOS Token is:
Performance in the last 12 months
- Last 5 Days: -0.6%
- Last 30 Days: +5.2%
- Last 6 Months: +6.4%
- Last 12 Months: -51.1%
Latest EOS News
- EOS Network Ventures has pledged to invest $20m in the development of applications and gaming products on the EOS network after the launch of the EOS Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) in April.
- EOS has launched a new testnet for its Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatibility ahead of its mainnet launch on April 14 and has partnered with Multichain, a cross-chain protocol, to expand the reach of its protocol.
EOS Price Prediction 2023: Is EOS a Good Investment?
EOS Network is a 3rd generation Layer 1 blockchain that has been positioning itself as a decentralized operating system. The network prioritizes high performance, flexibility, security, and developer experience. It provides blockchain developers tools required to create decentralized applications. EOS Network is somewhat similar to Ethereum blockchain but it is super fast is processing the transaction and unlike Ethereum, there are no charges for the transaction. One drawback of the EOS Network is that in order to develop the decentralized application of the EOS network, the developer needs to hold an EOS token. The EOS tokens provide the developers access to the blockchain platform.
EOS token is the native token of the EOSIO Network. Some of the primary use cases for the EOS token include:
- Network resources: EOS token holders can use their tokens to access the network’s computational resources, such as CPU and bandwidth, to power their dApps.
- Voting: EOS token holders can vote on important decisions related to the EOS network, such as selecting block producers who validate transactions and maintain the network.
- Staking: EOS token holders can stake their tokens to participate in block production and earn rewards.
- Transactions: EOS tokens can be used as a medium of exchange for transactions on the EOS network.
- Development: EOS tokens are often used to fund the development of new dApps on the EOS platform, with developers receiving EOS tokens in exchange for their work.
Overall, the EOS token plays an essential role in the functioning of the EOS platform and provides various use cases for its holders within the ecosystem
EOS vs Ethereum
EOS Network and Ethereum blockchain network are somewhat similar with both the blockchain network having their respective native token. Added to it both EOS Network and Ethereum blockchain provides developers the platform to create and host their decentralized APPs or dAPPs. However, there are some differences between the two blockchain networks. Here are some differences between EOS Network and Ethereum blockchain Network:
- EOS Network provides some services that are not provided by Ethereum. As earlier mentioned, EOS Network is trying to position itself as a decentralized operating system, it provides features like cloud storage, user authentication, and server hosting.
- EOS Network is capable of processing the transaction at a lightening fast speed. As per the data, EOS can process thousands of transactions in a second while ETH can process only a handful of transactions in a second.
- Ethereum blockchain is very much infamous for its gas fee or transaction fee. EOS network solves this issue. There is no transaction fee on EOS Network.
- EOS Network is more stable as it comes with added features and is more into developing industrial-scale applications.
Overall, EOS appears to be a moderate case for Investment
Will EOS Reach $1000?
To reach $1000, EOS will need to rise 800x. At $1000, EOS’s Market Cap would be $1080. If EOS were to rise at 25% every year, it would take EOS 29 years to reach $1000.
Evaluating all the data above, it is impossible for EOS to reach $1000. EOS can reach $1000 only if more than 90% of the Tokens are Burnt.
EOS Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
- EOS Price Prediction 2023 is $1.5
- EOS Price Prediction 2024 is $2.3
- EOS Price Prediction 2025 is $3.5
- EOS Price Prediction 2026 is $4.8
- EOS Price Prediction 2027 is $6.0
- EOS Price Prediction 2028 is $8.4
- EOS Price Prediction 2029 is $11.9
- EOS Price Prediction 2030 is $16.9
EOS Price Prediction Today
|1. Market's Wisdom||Neutral|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Neutral|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Neutral|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Steady|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Neutral|
EOS Price Prediction: How to Buy EOS Token?
EOS token the native of EOSIO Network is the 36th largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap value. The current market cap of EOS is at over $1.6 B. Since the EOS is one of the well-known cryptos, there is a large number of exchanges offering EOS coins trade. However, before we jump to where you can buy EOS Tokens, here are a few steps to buy EOS tokens:
- Finding the Exchange where the Shiba Inu coin is listed
- Create an account with the Exchange
- Verify your identity
- Fund the Wallet
- Make the Purchase
Following the above steps you will b able to create an account with a crypto exchange and you will be able to make a purchase. Here are a few exchanges offering EOS for trade: Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Bithumb, Upbit, etc. Apart from these, there are countless exchanges offering EOS for trade.
Read: Green Satoshi Token Price Prediction
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.