Can Fantom Reach $1000? Fantom Price Prediction 2023-2030
Latest Fantom Price
Article Coverage: Is Fantom a Good Investment? Will Fantom reach $1000? Fantom Price Prediction Today, Fantom Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
Fantom Past Performance
- Last 1 Month: +24.4%
- Last 1 Year: +54.4%
- Since launch: +1917.8%
The FantomSonic closed testnet is back, achieving approximately 4,000 transactions per second (TPS) with a finality of about 1.3 seconds. Fantom said testnet has processed various transactions, including token transfers, mints, and swaps, simulating realistic traffic to showcase Sonic’s performance under actual usage conditions. The focus has shifted exclusively to swap transactions, surpassing the previous 2,000 TPS limit. The testnet will undergo further changes over the next few months, setting new performance standards.
Fantom Performance Statistics
- TVL: $58M [Declined]
- Last 7 days change: -8.7%
- Last 30 days change: +26.2%
- Sales (30 Days): $4.2K
- Last 7 days change: -24.4%
- Last 1-month change: -45.6%
Fantom – Buy or Sell?
Net Buy Ratings= Buy%-Sell%
- July 7th: +75%
- July 23rd: +70%
- July 31st: +73.3%
- Nov 13th: +79.4%
- Nov 17th: +82.2%
- Nov 28th: +84.5%
Fantom Price Prediction Today, Tomorrow and Week
- Fantom Price Prediction in the next 24 hours is between $0.378 and $0.415
- Fantom Price Prediction this week is between $0.325 and $0.465
|Overall Outlook||Partially Bearish|
|1. Market's Wisdom||Partially Bullish|
|1a. Market Data||Neutral|
|1b. Technical Recommendation||Buy|
|2. Crowd's Wisdom||Bearish|
|2a. Social Media Buzz||Lower|
|2b. Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Also Read: Safemoon Price Prediction
Fantom Price Prediction 2023, 2025 and 2030
- Fantom Price Prediction 2023 is $0.668
- Fantom Price Prediction 2025 is $0.909
- Fantom Price Prediction 2030 is $3.8
Can Fantom reach $1000? Detailed Analysis
In order for FTM to reach $1000, it would need to increase by a factor of 3,225. At $1000, Fantom’s Market Cap will be $ 2.8 Trillion. If Fantom were to grow at a rate of 25% each year, it would take about 15 years to reach $1000. Let us evaluate this data
- Quality of Investment- Good (based on past performance and use cases)
- Growth required to reach $1000- Not Feasible
- Market Cap at $1000- Not Feasible
- Time required to reach $1000 if FTM were to rise at 25% per annum- Not Feasible
Therefore, considering the quality of investment, the substantial growth required, and the time required, it is highly unlikely for FTM to reach $1000.
Fantom Price Prediction 2023: Is Fantom a Good Investment?
Fantom is a decentralized platform to make DApps and digital assets and FTM is its in-house token. Fantom’s ecosystem is scalable, permissionless, and decentralized and is based on DAG i.e., Directed Acyclic Graph. Note that DAG is a type of distributed ledger and is comprised of vertices and edges unlike blockchains consisting of blocks. Therefore, in this case, the transactions are represented by vertices and not blocks. By using DAG as a building block, the Fantom ecosystem aims to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain platforms, including longer transaction times.
Fantom makes use of its own asynchronous PoS consensus mechanism which is termed “Lachesis” and thus, enhances the scalability and security of blockchain.
The following are the primary use cases of FTM tokens:
- FTM coins can be used to pay incentives to the validators of the transactions on the network.
- Fantom token holders can participate in the governance of the Fantom network.
- FTM tokens can be used to participate in a cheaper and fairer travel economy through Travala.com.
- Fantom coins can be staked to earn rewards on the platform.
- Users can stake their FTM tokens to secure the network and in return, can earn up to 6% APY.
- FTM holders can also participate in the voting process to govern the platform.
- FTM tokens can be used to pay the network fees on the Fantom platform.
Fantom caters to DEXs, Cross-chain bridges, NFT platforms, GameFi, Yield optimizers, Lending and Borrowing.
Fantom has published a report claiming that FTM Virtual Machine is better than the EVM. FTM VM could theoretically allow for approximately 400 million daily transactions.
Fantom’s gas monetization program redirected 15% burn to reward high-performing dApps, retain talented creators, and support the network infrastructure. The system works by restructuring the ad monetization model from web2 and applying it to gas monetization for high-performing dApps that attract steady users. The gas fees paid to the network will be split with the builder at a rate of 15%.
Fantom is expected to be one of the readiest protocols for mainstream adoption due to its suitability for micro-transactions at scale and the support from DeFi pioneer Andre Cronje.
Fantom’s ecosystem is known for its speed, security, and decentralization. The Lachesis consensus algorithm enables rapid transactions, while the PoS mechanism ensures fairness. Diverse dApps like SpookySwap, SpiritSwap, and WigoSwap offer decentralized exchanges and yield farming. NOW Wallet provides a safe gateway to explore Fantom’s ecosystem. Users should remain cautious and verify dApp authenticity to avoid scams. Fantom’s ecosystem offers a secure and efficient environment for decentralized finance activities.
Fantom Network is partnered with a diverse group of networks in order to provide wider benefits to its users. Its partners include Crypto.com, Travala.com, Ethereum classic labs, waves, Gravity blockchain, Suterusu, OKEx, Ontology, Nem blockchain, Coti blockchain, Fusion blockchain, Chekkit, and SK chain advisors.
Looking at the performance, Fantom appears to be a moderate case for Investment.
Fantom Vs Cardano
Let us have a brief comparison between Cardano and Fantom:
- Fantom primarily caters to the categories of NFT platforms, DEXs, Yield optimizers, and cross-chain bridges. Whereas, the primary categories of Cardano are Defi and NFT.
- For the last year, FTM’s price has increaased by roughly 54%. While ADA’s price increased by around 23%.
- FTM has decreased by 6% for the last six months, in comparison to Cardano’s 1% increase in price.
- Fantom crypto’s price has increased by around 24% in the last month. Whereas ADA’s price increased by around 27% for this duration.
Thus, it is evident from the data that FTM has certainly managed to outperform ADA for the last year.
Fantom Vs Ethereum
Let us have a comparison between FTM and ETH, especially in terms of their price movements:
- Fantom’s primary categories include DEXs, NFT platforms, yield optimizers, and cross-chain bridges. While, Ethereum primarily caters to the categories of Defi projects, NFTs, crypto staking, smart contracts, and layer 1 protocols.
- Fantom’s price has decreased by around 5% for the last year, in comparison to a 25% increase in ETH’s price.
- For the last six months, FTM’s price has decreased by 64%. Whereas Ethereum’s price has decreased by around 26% for this duration.
- FTM’s price has decreased by around 4%, in contrast to ETH’s 3.5% decrease for the last month.
Ethereum has outperformed Fantom in the past year, six months, and the last month.
Fantom Crypto Price Prediction: Where to buy FTM Token?
Here are some general steps to follow to buy FTM crypto:
- Finding a crypto exchange that has FTM listed.
- Create an account with the Exchange.
- Verify your identity.
- Fund the wallet.
- Make the purchase.
Some of the platforms where you can purchase FTM tokens are:
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in Stocks or Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.